2014 Bills Mandatory Minicamp (June 17th - June 19th)

Did anyone else just find themselves misty-eyed as they followed the twitter feed this afternoon covering Kelly's minicamp visit?

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so emotionally invested in this team. But damn, that's great stuff.

a little . maybe.

NO !

I just saved the Jim K and Little Nate to my desktop. Great moment .

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else just find themselves misty-eyed as they followed the twitter feed this afternoon covering Kelly's minicamp visit?

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so emotionally invested in this team. But damn, that's great stuff.

Absolutely.

Marrone guiding Henderson

Marcell Dareus is not the only personal project for Bills head coach Doug Marrone this offseason. Marrone said earlier this spring that he’s in conversation with Dareus every day whether it’s in person or by phone to help him through his issues which are mainly off the field. Marrone is also working closely with rookie OT Seantrel Henderson, but his assistance with the seventh-round pick are mainly on the field.

Obviously, the Douggernaut's first word of his presser was obviously. The guy is a model of consistency.

:lol::thumbsup:

Bills Roundup: Closing Minicamp with a Surprise <5:26>

The Bills wrapped up their 3-day minicamp with a surprise from Jim Kelly. Chris Hairston takes first-team reps, Sammy Watkins gets a taste of two pesky CBs, and the message as players break until training camp.

Marquise Goodwin: "Just run fast" <13:14>

Bills wide receiver Marquise Goodwin joined The John Murphy Show to discuss the completion of the team's minicamp and the threat he poses with his speed.

You're quite welcome. Here's to finally ending the drought in 2014. :beer:

I feel like it is going to happen, even if EJ is only fair to middling good.

With so many other pieces now....

Whaley seems to know what he is doing. Proof in the pudding, but, I am encouraged.

Bills minicamp observations: Day 3

The Buffalo Bills wrapped up their 2014 offseason workouts on Thursday evening with the conclusion of their three-day mandatory minicamp. The practice started off with a special message from Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly and the players went through the paces for the last time before a month-long break.

There were some individual standouts, and perhaps some good news as they approach the start of training camp in July 20. Here is how some of the practice played out:

I feel like it is going to happen, even if EJ is only fair to middling good.

With so many other pieces now....

Whaley seems to know what he is doing. Proof in the pudding, but, I am encouraged.

I am also. Fingers crossed.

All of these updates are much appreciated 26CB. Thanks! :thumbsup:

You're quite welcome. Here's to finally ending the drought in 2014. :beer:

He really should change his user name. I suggest 'Wire Service'. :beer:

Edited by l< j