EJ or Thad?

EJ or Thad?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Believe in EJ?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Given the choice, Would you take EJ or Thad to start?

• EJ
    • Thad

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QB is the most important position in NFL (maybe all of team sports) AND it is the weakest on the Bills roster -- that is crazy, especially in a win now mindset --- all eggs are in EJ's basket this year --- Lewis and Tuel are sub standard backups (at this stage in their development) --- one could argue we have the worst QB's in the NFL --- insane ---

Time might prove that EJ is okay or better than average and that Tuel/Lewis are serviceable -- but, right now, based on their short careers, I can't think of a worse QB situation on another FL roster ?

Punter

QB is the most important position in NFL (maybe all of team sports) AND it is the weakest on the Bills roster -- that is crazy, especially in a win now mindset --- all eggs are in EJ's basket this year --- Lewis and Tuel are sub standard backups (at this stage in their development) --- one could argue we have the worst QB's in the NFL --- insane ---

Time might prove that EJ is okay or better than average and that Tuel/Lewis are serviceable -- but, right now, based on their short careers, I can't think of a worse QB situation on another FL roster ?

"Who Has the Worst QB Situation?"

Now, that would be a popular thread! Who has the guts to start that one???

Edited by Rocky Landing

I am a prove it type guy and so far EJ hasn't proven much. Can't stay on the field with 3 knee issues in one year. He lived up to his biggest knock coming out of not being able to read defenses well. I am sure he is trying hard, has busted his ass, trying to be a great guy and leader....don't care. Perform on the field up to a certain level, lead this team and win is all that matters.

Will say it again, I will take a pure Ahole that punches kittens that can win us a superbowl over a 'Nice guy' any day of the week.

What do you mean believe?

If you mean believe he can be competitive, then yes I believe he can lead a team which competes for the playoffs.

However, I do not believe he can lead this team to an SB win. However, in this regard it was correct not to believe in Peyton Manning last year.

I am a prove it type guy and so far EJ hasn't proven much. Can't stay on the field with 3 knee issues in one year. He lived up to his biggest knock coming out of not being able to read defenses well. I am sure he is trying hard, has busted his ass, trying to be a great guy and leader....don't care. Perform on the field up to a certain level, lead this team and win is all that matters.

Will say it again, I will take a pure Ahole that punches kittens that can win us a superbowl over a 'Nice guy' any day of the week.

Okay . Just for one SB though. Then we get Ralph Wilson nice again

: )

Should the Bills still cut Dareus? :rolleyes:

I don't get the poll... is there reason to think that EJ doesn't actually exist?

Thad is a mix of Flutie and Fitzy.

Are you suggesting Thad has a metaphorical giant head to go with his actual giant head?

EJ is much like a blend of Rob Johnson and Trent Edwards. Thad is a mix of Flutie and Fitzy. With history as a guide, I conclude Thad is destined to outperform EJ and become the starter.

Destined is darned a big word there Mountain .

I think Thad will be much better than last year due to the obvious circumstances we are all well versed in by now .

Not freaked out if Thad is called up.

But I hope EJ can accelerate his progress asap . I refuse to think he does not have a decent ceiling ,but i do think there is a chance he will not progress fast enough this year .

Thats gonna be brutal around if he does . Just by the fact that so many have posted here after an early attempt to squelch the subject .........ahem...

i cant pick and i have faith in them both

Go Bills

hell i still like J Tuel so whadda i know :thumbsup:

The most pathetic part is you're rooting for EJ to fail. You can finally be "right" after the many awful predictions. It's funny that you ignore EJ having a better rookie year than your man crush Tannehill. also, the reports out of Cleveland aren't saying Johnny Hobbit is lighting the world on fire. And how's Skelton doing? Think we can stil ltrade Mario for him or should we throw in a 1st rounder? :wallbash:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a waste of time. EJ is the guy, and will get three years. Thad is a capable back up, but that's it.

Moving on.

I agree. 3 years is a lot of wasted time, but I don't think it's set in stone anymore. The new owner will be in place before next season and won't waste any time firing everyone.

This is a waste of time. EJ is the guy, and will get three years. Thad is a capable back up, but that's it.

Moving on.

...not to waste your time, but:

Three years? You mean, if EJ lays an egg this year, he's still going to be here in 2015?

EJ is much like a blend of Rob Johnson and Trent Edwards. Thad is a mix of Flutie and Fitzy. With history as a guide, I conclude Thad is destined to outperform EJ and become the starter.

Air tight logic here. Can't spot a single flaw. Do you think Marrone knows this yet?