EJ or Thad?

EJ or Thad?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Believe in EJ?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Given the choice, Would you take EJ or Thad to start?

• EJ
    • Thad

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just been discussed so...many...times

Ya I know. But there is so many mixed opinions! So I wanted to see if this board leaned toward EJ or not. I thought a poll would be a way to get the numbers.

Edited by Braedenstearns

Ya I know. But there is so many mixed opinions! So I wanted to see if this board leaned toward EJ or not. I thought a poll would be a way to get the numbers.

I'm serious. Do you really think there's a possibility that a majority of Bills nation would prefer Thad over EJ? Do you need a poll to tell you that Thad has--at best--half the support of EJ, that he'd be lucky to get 33 out of 100 Bills fans to prefer him over EJ?

As of right now, 8 people have voted. And I'm telling you, the one guy who voted for Thad over EJ (if it wasn't you) is a troll.

Slow day at Eric Cantor campaign headquarters?

So you figured your topic and poll is somehow more important than the 75 others we already have out there? :wallbash:

why not an option for neither? Honestly for me, the jury is out on EJ till this year. If he starts missing games though, I'd honestly rather see them pull the plug than deal with years if empty hope. I was never really impressed with the EJ pick, I didn't think his game was strong enough for the speed of the NFL. I hope I'm wrong, because he is a likable guy, and seems to be smart enough to manage an offense.

I think that all of the Bills decisions should be based on polls on this site. No scouting dept. No analytics, think of the savings.

That being said, to paraphrase, I don't care what you post just post something. I get bored at this time of year.

I'm serious. Do you really think there's a possibility that a majority of Bills nation would prefer Thad over EJ? Do you need a poll to tell you that Thad has--at best--half the support of EJ, that he'd be lucky to get 33 out of 100 Bills fans to prefer him over EJ?

As of right now, 8 people have voted. And I'm telling you, the one guy who voted for Thad over EJ (if it wasn't you) is a troll.

Slow day at Eric Cantor campaign headquarters?

Well I wasnt sure, So I did the easy way and made a poll for myself to look at! No I did not vote for Thad, I guess you didnt see the poster that was saying "thad!thad!thad! etc..."

So you figured your topic and poll is somehow more important than the 75 others we already have out there? :wallbash:

No, I just was making it easier for myself. I Didn't think it was a big deal!

Edited by Braedenstearns

EJ and all the recent QBs reminds me of an old Alice Cooper song

Well we got no choice

All the girls and boys

Makin all that noise

'Cause they found new toys

School's out for summer

School's out forever

School's been blown to pieces