EJ or Thad?

EJ or Thad?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Believe in EJ?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Given the choice, Would you take EJ or Thad to start?

• EJ
    • Thad

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thad just passses the eye-test, ya know? He's just got it, that IT factor that says, I'm the QB of this football team.

Anyone but EJ right??? :death: But I'm sure Thad being in his 3rd season while EJ was a rookie doesn't factor at all.

I'm rooting for EJ because I'm a Bills fan. But now I'm just rooting for him to show some of you what impatient whiners you are.

Anyone but EJ right??? :death: But I'm sure Thad being in his 3rd season while EJ was a rookie doesn't factor at all.

I'm rooting for EJ because I'm a Bills fan. But now I'm just rooting for him to show some of you what impatient whiners you are.

Ha.

Maybe this thread would make more sense if we were to put the % likelihood that EJ is the answer as the franchise guy? I have my concerns but by no means think that he has no chance. I would say that I am at 35% that he is the guy.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Maybe this thread would make more sense if we were to put the % likelihood that EJ is the answer as the franchise guy? I have my concerns but by no means think that he has no chance. I would say that I am at 35% that he is the guy.

I never understood arbitrary numbers for your belief. You either believe or don't. It's a 50-50 thing.

I never understood arbitrary numbers for your belief. You either believe or don't. It's a 50-50 thing.

No, not at all. I have seen some positive signs in terms of his leadership and physical skills. Those are not equal to the concerns that I have about his accuracy and durability.

So you believe? Or you don't?

i believe its possible but youd probably have to give me about 3-1 odds for me to consider betting it at this point. very few, if any, qbs are a slam dunk to succeed. I think EJ has about an average chance among the tier that arent ELITE prospects but still good. thats less than 50-50 probably, but that doesnt mean i dont like his potential.

Obviously you do not get it. It's not 50-50. 50-50 implies all questions and concerns have been satisfactorily answered. In your case, they may have been. In cases like mine, they have not.

My reservations outweigh my belief at this point. I think that he has about a 35% chance of being the franchise guy. If this year is identical to last year I would move the number to 5%. If his year 2 resembles that of Russell Wilson or even Andy Dalton I would move that to about 95%. Edited by Kirby Jackson