Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

The entire day's relevant data, according to Breitbart.

What I haven't seen posted yet: Check out the 9:42 entry. It's sets off alarms that a Sanders guy used a "bug"(yeah, right), to get Clinton data.

The "Yeah, Right" part:

1. No bug in this world says "hey, my error is that I give you all, and only, the data you need", unless either it's a role/privilege(RBAC) error, or a bad data request. But, if it was the latter? Everyone would have had access to Clinton's data, not just one Sanders guy.

2. IF this software is local install to datacenter/dedicated host, then no "bug". It would have to be an intentional hack/internal breach.

3. IF both "files" were located within the same DBMS instance, cluster,(or insert product-specific word(s) here), then, there would have to be some kind of RBAC F up, that gave admin/Clinton data rights to Sanders guy's username.

4. You wouldn't be running an integration between the 2 "files", so that is out(unless we are talking seriously dirty/stupid deeds here).

5. This is not a bug at all, but rather an intentional exposure of the Clinton data to the Sanders guy.

Of all of them, 5 is far and away the most likely. Of all the RBAC F ups available, Sanders guy, and only him, just happens to get the Clinton data rights? NO!

Sanders guy was referred to them by the DNC, and he REALLY looks like a plant now. His orders: "go and use this exploit to get your hands on Clinton data, get caught, get yourself fired, and embarrass the Sanders campaign".

"But...but...but...conspiracy theories": STFU. This already IS a conspiracy. :rolleyes: How stupid does Jamil Smith look tonight? :lol:

Also, how funny would it be, if, in all this F'ing about with data/exploits, the DNC left their front door open...and that's how somebody else got at the DNC's email server? <5% chance, but...we are talking about a known data breach, most likely caused by nerfing security. This is mere speculation, but, boy, that would be the IT fail of the century.

Also, 8:38 says Monica Fudge to replace Brazil?

Would it then be appropriate to take a job as honorary chair of the Clinton campaign? Nah, that'd never happen.

You must be feeling very validated today. A year ago, you said the whole thing was a con, and that literally "everyone" was conspiring to make Hillary POTUS.

Now, we have evidence in hand that you were right, at least with the DNC...

...so far.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

schmuck schumer blames the russians.

“Are the Russians trying to influence our election? I don’t have proof of that, but we should be looking into it,” Schumer said during his weekly Sunday news conference.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/24/convention-chaos-already-dnc-chair-out-protesters-storm-philly/

“Are the Russians trying to influence our election? I don’t have proof of that, but we should be looking into it,” Schumer said during his weekly Sunday news conference.[/size]

http://nypost.com/2016/07/24/convention-chaos-already-dnc-chair-out-protesters-storm-philly/

Looks like they are, Chuck. What are you going to do about it? Draw a line in the sand?

“Are the Russians trying to influence our election? I don’t have proof of that, but we should be looking into it,” Schumer said during his weekly Sunday news conference.

9189283.jpg

Looks like they are, Chuck. What are you going to do about it? Draw a line in the sand?

The email server has reset button.

The entire left and even the media are saying this. Got to give them credit, they get the spin machine totally synchronized within hours of a problem.

The entire left and even the media are saying this. Got to give them credit, they get the spin machine totally synchronized within hours of a problem.

The part I don't get is why would the Russians prefer Hillary lose? Not the right kind of commie?

Putin despises Hillary and with good reason - she and Nuland facilitated the coup in Ukraine which has led to where Russian-American and Russian-European relations stand today.

Edited by ....lybob

Putin despises Hillary and with good reason - she and Nuland facilitated the coup in Ukraine which has led to where Russian-American and Russian-European relations stand today.

It's bigger than that. On one side, Clinton is a staunch hawk and supporter of global alliances and despite the sentiment at home, the world likes her a lot. Trump wants to get out of treaties and pull the US back from most engagements that help check Russia, and the world is frightened of his unpredictability.

Pretty simple play for Putin.

But don't worry, those classified emails were safe on her private server!

I'm sure he's really afraid of her and feels he can't take her on.

I feel bad for Infowars because it is discredited on this site by people on both sides. I don't know much about it but nothing can be all bad can it? Can we all at least agree, that they got one right here?

072516hillarysucksass.jpg

It's bigger than that. On one side, Clinton is a staunch hawk and supporter of global alliances and despite the sentiment at home, the world likes her a lot. Trump wants to get out of treaties and pull the US back from most engagements that help check Russia, and the world is frightened of his unpredictability.

Pretty simple play for Putin.

Does anyone really believe that the Russians are behind this hack in order to impact our election? I thinks it's laughable spin by the left to try and save face during this time of embarrassment.

Does anyone really believe that the Russians are behind this hack in order to impact our election? I thinks it's laughable spin by the left to try and save face during this time of embarrassment.

Well they couldn't blame Bush, that's Obamas line!

I saw a Hillary commercial the other day that made me apoplectic.

"While Donald was watching TV, Hillary was taking on Putin."

I literally did a doubletake when I heard it.

20090306-230657-pic-653914147_c0-189-323

That woman is LITERALLY Orwellian. "Eurasia has always been at war with East Asia."