Rosenhaus is sued By DeSean Jackson

Long time nemesis of the Bills, Drew Rosenhaus, is sued by DeSean Jackson for pushing him to hold out of the Eagles training camp, ended up being cut by the Eagles. I hope the NFLPA suspend Rosenhaus' license as an agent. Maybe Eugene Parker is next. We can only hope.

Link: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/desean-jackson-blames-failed-holdout-with-eagles-on-his-former-agent-drew-rosenhaus-002457977-nfl.html

at the end of the day its the players decision to hold out or not so that part is meaningless

If Rosenhaus did indeed pay DeSean to sign with him then he could be in a lot of trouble but i honestly cant believe a word DeSean says as he is trying anything not to have to pay a loan back Drew gave him when he was hurting for cash

Long time nemesis of the Bills, Drew Rosenhaus, is sued by DeSean Jackson for pushing him to hold out of the Eagles training camp, ended up being cut by the Eagles. I hope the NFLPA suspend Rosenhaus' license as an agent. Maybe Eugene Parker is next. We can only hope.

Link: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/desean-jackson-blames-failed-holdout-with-eagles-on-his-former-agent-drew-rosenhaus-002457977-nfl.html

is rosenhaus really considered a long time nemesis of the bills? if i recall correctly, hes had some nice things to say in the past and has had amicable negotiations. are there a wealth of ugly stories ive missed (very possible)?

Agents jobs are to get their players paid. The only reason agents may not like the Bills is because we don't pay our players. If we paid Byrd or Peters over their value I'm sure Eugene Parker would wear an I Love Buffalo shirt, while eating a Beef on Weck in Delaware Park.

Drew probably loves Buffalo we paid TO & over drafted McGayhee

Agents jobs are to get their players paid. The only reason agents may not like the Bills is because we don't pay our players. If we paid Byrd or Peters over their value I'm sure Eugene Parker would wear an I Love Buffalo shirt, while eating a Beef on Weck in Delaware Park.

Drew probably loves Buffalo we paid TO & over drafted McGayhee

Agents for Seau and Fitz were loving buddy too

Whats really hilarious here is that Desean Jackson will be stone cold broke within six months of retiring. Just like 99% of all other pro athletes. If he does win this suit every dime of the award will go to cocaine and hookers. The judge should throw the case out on general principles.

is rosenhaus really considered a long time nemesis of the bills? if i recall correctly, hes had some nice things to say in the past and has had amicable negotiations. are there a wealth of ugly stories ive missed (very possible)?

Its called Im a troll making up crap for the sake of a post.

Whats really hilarious here is that Desean Jackson will be stone cold broke within six months of retiring. Just like 99% of all other pro athletes. If he does win this suit every dime of the award will go to cocaine and hookers. The judge should throw the case out on general principles.

Hookers shouldn't eat?

I didn't recall if there was some story I forgot or if it was just spillover from "Ralph is cheap" turning into all successful agents hate the bills. I suspected that was the case.

I for one hope Jackson actually does have a case. It will help to cripple the leverage that agents have. These guys are after one thing and one thing only......money. They could care less about the possibility of harming an athlete's future. Not saying that holding out is wrong. However, some athletes have made a home for themselves on their team and an agent comes along and whispers in his ear, "I can make you millions more" and then tries to justify it with "More money is better for your family". Sometimes, the move does not make you happy. Sometimes building toward a goal isn't about the money. Sometimes the family atmosphere of belonging to a team that is successful should be the goal.

I often think that athletes being people like anyone else, hire a someone like an agent so they don't have to engulf themselves in the business side of things. That's fine. They tend to rely on that agent to make the right move for them except sometimes they do not do the right thing. Like you know, talk it over with the athlete to see what he really wants.