favorite "sleeper" movie

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boondock Saints once qualified for this. Ravenous, Shaun of the dead, Feast I, II, and III.Lock, stock, and two smoking barels. Memento, Clive Barker's Nightbreed. And recently i watched a movie called Oldboy that was all kinds of disturbing.

Isn't Feast one of the Project Greenlight winners from their later seasons?

I'll throw Diggstown into this mix. Not sure it's a sleeper as it's on cable from time to time, but it's my favorite Oliver Platt movie. And I love me some Platt.

Isn't Feast one of the Project Greenlight winners from their later seasons?

I'll throw Diggstown into this mix. Not sure it's a sleeper as it's on cable from time to time, but it's my favorite Oliver Platt movie. And I love me some Platt.

not really sure about that...the feast movies were just action packed, vulgar, offensive gore-fests with some gratuitous nudity thrown in. kind of a collection of monster movie throwbacks that parodied itself a bit by not taking itself too seriously.

This is the End

Great flick. I nearly wet my pants during most of this movie. Awesome cameos

yeah, i hadn't heard of it until i heard Franco talking to Howard Stern about it...i watched it and i can't remember laughing so hard at a movie the entire way through...not sure if it qualifies as a sleeper but it's one of my favorites

Very funny movie, but this movie made $100 million at the box office, so it wasn't really a sleeper.

Sorry, but I don't see how anything made by Hayao Miyazaki would be considered a sleeper.

Anime has more than just a cult following in this country.

I kinda meant "sleeper" for this site. Didn't think many Bills fans would be that into an anime movie.

Seriously?

That movie had major critical appraisal and numerous academy award nominations. Not even close to being a sleeper.

This is how every "guilty pleasure" thread ever ends up, too.