favorite "sleeper" movie

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody ever see Stardust? I just watched it the other day and was pleasantly surprised. It's a fun fantasy adventure movie, really reminded me of Princess Bride. Starring Michelle Pfieffer, Robert de Niro, Claire Danes.

Anybody ever see Stardust? I just watched it the other day and was pleasantly surprised. It's a fun fantasy adventure movie, really reminded me of Princess Bride. Starring Michelle Pfieffer, Robert de Niro, Claire Danes.

I saw Stardust and while it has it moments it wasn't great. Deniro's performance was a bit of a shock,

i watched stardust quite a while ago. and while it was better than i expected, it didn't leave a lasting impression on me. maybe i need to dig it out and watch it again. however...in my opinion...it was nowhere near the realm of the princess bride, which is one of my all time favorites.