Another foreign quagmire in the making: Obama & Ukraine

he just heard about it on the news, and no one is angrier about it than he is.

Well, I am no Obama fan, but with the way news spreads these days, I am not surprised if this is TRULY how they find out things. Nothing is s secret anymore.

I actually believe it is just another poor choice of words, like bringing Berghal's parents out for an appearance. I think he is just trying to say news travels fast and we all have lots of information in seconds. They used to be able to hide the happenings of events and release information when they found out more details, but this is not the way the world is today.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am no Obama fan, but with the way news spreads these days, I am not surprised if this is TRULY how they find out things. Nothing is s secret anymore.

I actually believe it is just another poor choice of words, like bringing Berghal's parents out for an appearance. I think he is just trying to say news travels fast and we all have lots of information in seconds. They used to be able to hide the happenings of events and release information when they found out more details, but this is not the way the world is today.

you're taking me way too literally. that was just an observation delivered tongue-in-cheek, referencing the way he always responds when asked by the press for a response to anything nowadays.

Scary? That's pretty much average.

And that info's inaccurate, no matter which of the four versions of that SAM he's talking about.

Well Tommy,if you know that info's inaccurate then you must know the accurate info, so why don't you be a real mensch and give it to us instead of being a miserable prick like you usually are.

Well Tommy,if you know that info's inaccurate then you must know the accurate info, so why don't you be a real mensch and give it to us instead of being a miserable prick like you usually are.

Sheldon wants you to ask before he tells you.

Scary? That's pretty much average.

And that info's inaccurate, no matter which of the four versions of that SAM he's talking about.

Aside from the altitude being a bit off (depending on which missile we're talking about) what's inaccurate?

Nevermind; Eyes saw "3,000" but pre-caffeine brain interpreted that as "Mach 3".

Regardless, you are still a miserable prick as noted previously. :lol:

Edited by yall

Because 1) you wouldn't believe I know, 2) even if I gave you the information, you wouldn't understand it, since you lack context, 3) it's much more fun to laugh at your stupidity than cure it, and 3) your stupidity's incurable, so why should I bother.

IRONY ALERT

Feinstein Calls On Putin To “Man Up.”

Senate Intelligence Committee Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said Russian President Vladimir Putin should "man up" and acknowledge his government's complicity in the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17.

"The nexus between Russia and the separatists has been established very clearly," Feinstein said Sunday on CNN.

"The issue is: where is Putin? I would say, Putin, you have to man up. You should talk to the world. You should say this was a mistake, if it was a mistake."

Stonewall: Russia reportedly helping rebels destroy crash evidence. Who do they think they are ?.............................The I.R.S. ?

Ladies and gentlement, your full gatorman American leftists at work.

It's hard to recall a time when the world presented more crises with fewer easy solutions. And for the Republicans, all of these woes have a common genesis: American weakness projected by Barack Obama.

People in the Middle East, former Vice President Dick Cheney said recently, "are absolutely convinced that the American capacity to lead and influence in that part of the world has been dramatically reduced by this president." He added, "We've got a problem with weakness, and it's centered right in the White House."

Really? It's instructive to ask: What exactly would a Republican president advised by Cheney do in each of these crises? Let's take them one at a time.

You can't get past the first sentence of #1 without the obvious.

Iraq. It's now clear that Cheney's invasion of Iraq and its subsequent Shiite client state under Nouri al-Maliki only deepened sectarian strife and laid the groundwork for another brand of Islamist radicalism, this time in the form of ISIS, and more backlash against the U.S. for creating the mess. What's the solution -- a permanent U.S. military occupation of Iraq? Republican presidential candidates should try running on that one.

#2 has no answer, but whatever their non-answer is, it's better than their perception of the Republican answer, and that's good enough for any liberal.

Syria. Obama took a lot of criticism for equivocating on where the bright line was when it came to Syrian use of chemical warfare. In fact, American military pressure and diplomacy has caused Syrian president Assad to get rid of chemical weapons. But the deeper Syrian civil war is another problem from hell. How about it, Republican candidates -- More costly military supplies to moderate radicals, whoever the hell they are? A U.S invasion? See how that plays in the 2016 campaign.

#3? They have no idea, but...CHENEY!!!

Israel-Palestine. A two-state solution seems further away than ever, and time is not on the Israeli side. No American president has had the nerve to tell the Israeli government to stop building settlements on Arab lands, despite $3 billion a year on U.S. aid to Israel. What Would Jesus Do? (What would Cheney do?)

Is it any wonder the US can no longer tolerate anything that comes from the keyboard or mouth of an American progressive?

Ladies and gentlement, your full gatorman American leftists at work.

You can't get past the first sentence of #1 without the obvious.

#2 has no answer, but whatever their non-answer is, it's better than their perception of the Republican answer, and that's good enough for any liberal.

#3? They have no idea, but...CHENEY!!!

Is it any wonder the US can no longer tolerate anything that comes from the keyboard or mouth of an American progressive?

Excellent article, thanks for posting. If the republican party had any clue it would figure out how to incorporate the key ideas into its platform. But it has no clue so hello to hillary in 2016. Or Elizabeth warren.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Putting this here, since it doesn't deserve its own thread, but needs to go somewhere.

http://www.rense.com/general96/cargo.html

"MH17’s Cargo Of Infected Corpses Was Targeted At Tehran"

This, the third report on the MH17 affair, adds more details and clarification of elements in the scenario suggested so far:

• Malaysia Flight 17, like its predecessor MH370, was electronically hijacked off its scheduled route when it crossed Poland;

• Extending the altered flight path on a map indicates the intended target for biological weapons aboard was the capital of Iran, Tehran;

• The cadavers covertly loaded in the MH17 cargo bay were an ideal package for delivery of deadly viruses against the target city;

• A recently disclosed “unstoppable influenza virus” has a murky history at a major military laboratory and two widely criticized labs in Rotterdam and Madison, Wisconsin;

• Due to fears of an unstoppable contagion, MH17 could not be forced down to either a civilian or military landing field, and therefore had to be rendered harmless by annihilation;

• An attempt to set afire the Boeing-777 with an air-to-air rocket was foiled by the blast of a bomb hidden inside the cargo bay of MH17;

• MH17 was blown apart by an internal bomb, not by a SAM missile, according to a top crash expert for US intelligence agencies; and

• The security threat from Israeli control over Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is discussed, along with the failing of Dutch intelligence agencies and the incompetence of MAS, operator of Malaysian Airlines in the response to the MH370 and MH17 crises.