Another foreign quagmire in the making: Obama & Ukraine

No the move Putin has to make is to get the !@#$ out of the Ukraine.

And abandon ethnically Russians on his border? Who've made it clear they don't want to be part of the new Ukraine? Probably couldnt stop supporting them even if he wanted to given all the cross border connections. Agaim sh#tty diplomacy thinking Putin had any real choice here.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And abandon ethnically Russians on his border? Who've made it clear they don't want to be part of the new Ukraine? Probably couldnt stop supporting them even if he wanted to given all the cross border connections. Agaim sh#tty diplomacy thinking Putin had any real choice here.

And what exactly would happen to the native Russians? And what is this new Ukraine you're referring to?

They are free to go where they wish correct? All he should be doing is letting them flood across the border back to Ruasia. If he needs tips on how to do that he can just call out gov't. They've gotten real good at it the past several years.

The one that violently ousts democratically elected leaders and just lost crimea

Just lost Crimea? I wonder how that came about? Tell me exactly how the leadership was violently ousted.

(BTW, I wonder where I heard these fears about ethnics living in a foreign land and the need to protect them?)

Edited by GG

I love it man. Liberals B word about the US invading Afghanistan yet are nut-hugging Putin when he invades Crimea.

Not sure if this is directed at me, but to set the record straight:

A. Not liberal

B. Supported afghan incursion

C. Don't think we should help overthrow democratically elected leaders on Russia's border. Imagine if they did the same in Canada or mexico? Putins actions are simply to be expected.

And if there's anything ironic here its the right wing kookballs supporting Obama's foreign policy

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

C. Don't think we should help overthrow democratically elected leaders on Russia's border. Imagine if they did the same in Canada or mexico? Putins actions are simply to be expected.

Show how we was violently ousted, as you claim.