Another foreign quagmire in the making: Obama & Ukraine

Obama has no one to blame for the numerous scandals and calamities but himself. He either set the tone that allowed them to happen or was complicit in them. The White House and the State Department knew the night of the attacks that it was all Al Qaeda related groups involved. They chose to lie because Obama had been claiming that they had Al Qaeda on the run. The immigration disaster falls fully on Obama's lap. Obama announced some time back that his administration was not going to follow the law that he had sworn to uphold and not deport people under the age of 16. What did he expect? If we find out that Russia was behind the plane being shot down Obama's actions/no actions might have contributed heavily to that tragedy. So again, he has no one to blame but himself.

I'll up the ante and blame Christian God. If only Christian God hadn't chosen Obama to be our president... (The God who watches over America is a Christian Right?)

It came down. Period.

Everything else we hear right now is unsupported speculation.

Ding Ding Ding

I know you give and get a lot of sh-- but you are one of the few on here who actually make sense, curmudgeon or not.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work by mccainiac.....

After again noting that he has not yet arrived at any conclusions, the senator said: "But if it is the result of either separatist or Russian actions mistakenly believing this was a Ukrainian war plane, I think there's going to be hell to pay and there should be."

Read more: http://www.politico....l#ixzz37lsYxdK2

Basically says if Russia or rebels did it "hell to pay", no mention of consequences if Ukraine did it.

We get it. You love Russia.

I'll up the ante and blame Christian God. If only Christian God hadn't chosen Obama to be our president... (The God who watches over America is a Christian Right?)

No, God only went so far as to make us a representative democracy. He lets the devil choose our presidents.

If you say his name two more times he'll appear like Beetlejuice.

Uh, I'm not so sure that this is a good time to come face to face with him. He might have a light though, but then again it could be fire and brimstone.

My local news just reported that it was, in fact, shot down, and that the missile that hit it was American.

I have no other resources to back this up, nor am I asserting anything. Just relaying what I just saw.

Obama did it!!

My local news just reported that it was, in fact, shot down, and that the missile that hit it was American.

I have no other resources to back this up, nor am I asserting anything. Just relaying what I just saw.

Pure speculation on my part, but if the missile was American that increases the chances that this was done with the perpetrator fully knowing that the plane was civilian. Either that or it came from all the schit we left in Iraq.

I blame the airliner for not reconsidering flying in an area where other planes had been shot down - mistakes are easy to make and have been made by more sophisticated units than the Ukrainian separatist, during the Iran-Iraq war the USS Vincennes shot down an Airbus A300 mistaking it for an attacking F-14 killing 290.

Obama did it!!

Fortunately for the world, Obama is too stupid and incompetent to shoot a missile at anything.

Unfortunately for the world, he's better suited to tell someone to do it, then blame them when they do it wrong after denying he ever told them to do it in the first place because no one is more upset than him that he had to inherit the sins of past administrations!

At least the Ukies and Separatists are punching above their weight class but on the other hand, you gotta pity B. O. This is just one more thing that the poor guy won't be able to rest over till, well till he forgets about it.

Edited by Nanker

This is just one more thing that the poor guy won't be able to rest over till, well till he forgets about it.

he just heard about it on the news, and no one is angrier about it than he is.