Sammy Watkins is officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this kid Watkins looking the part or what ? He signed directly after OTAs finished for the day , walked right on in and got his cool pen ,then happily signed , is my understanding .

Whaley and Co. may be on to something here.

Congrats Sammy Watkins ! Glad to have you !!!

Finally, a commish that works for the people.

Now that I have eliminated the stress of rookie draft pick hold-outs, my doctor told me that I no longer need blood-pressure medication. The Aaron Maybin hold-out of 2009 nearly put me in the hospital.

I thought we never speak of the thing we agreed to never speak of again. again.

Wheres my lithium ? aargh

Edited by 3rdand12

Way to stay positive.... I really like this kid and he has done and said everything to make u like him more! Lighten up NANCY!

I have as many reasons to like him as I do his agent. He's a great kid and I look forward to him lighting it up.

Finally, a commish that works for the people.

Now that I have eliminated the stress of rookie draft pick hold-outs, my doctor told me that I no longer need blood-pressure medication. The Aaron Maybin hold-out of 2009 nearly put me in the hospital.

The strain of that nearly put Maybenot in the hospital. :ph34r:

Ha ha, nice catch!! In all seriousness they should use a bunch of pens like the president and then auction them off for charity.

Great idea! I would definitely send a message to the Bills. I'd think this would be a no-brainer way to do some good, and get some good cheap PR. I'd bid on a Sammy Watkins rookie contract signing pen!

I had a dream we signed Spiller too. Wishful thinking I suppose.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be a broke college kid with nothing in your bank account and then next thing you know you have $12,000,000 in there lol. Giving a 21 yr old a big lump sum like that can be dangerous. Hopefully he stays on the right path and focuses on football