Just became a Buffalo Bills season ticket holder!

Congrats Westie!!!!

I had season tickets for a season once and it was amazing.

You get to know the other season ticket holders who sit near you and its great to hear and say "see you next week"

I would love ST again but cant afford them at the moment

CBF

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! I'm on about season 8 maybe? Usually miss at most 1 game per year. Traveling 4-5 hrs each way for all the games to watch a sub .500 team hasn't exactly been the most rewarding, but wouldn't trade it for anything. Getting to reconnect with family and friends together at a game is awesome. Those good times keep you coming back. Hopefully we will have a lot more of them on the horizon! That's the crazy thing. It's been so long since we have been contenders late into the season, I can only dream of how the Ralph would be for a meaningful late season game!

Congrats Westie!!!!

I had season tickets for a season once and it was amazing.

You get to know the other season ticket holders who sit near you and its great to hear and say "see you next week"

I would love ST again but cant afford them at the moment

CBF

Just curious, how much do ST cost?

Just curious, how much do ST cost?

Hey Dibs, it all depends on where you sit. I think it goes from around 400 to 900 dollars a ticket. Mine were 750 a piece. I could have gotten cheaper tickets but I wanted to be on the fifty yard line.

Hey Dibs, it all depends on where you sit. I think it goes from around 400 to 900 dollars a ticket. Mine were 750 a piece. I could have gotten cheaper tickets but I wanted to be on the fifty yard line.

Thanks for that. If I didn't live so far away I would certainly justify the expense for it.

Regardless of all of the negative stuff that comes with being a Bills fan, those of you that are able to go to the games are indeed lucky. Enjoy your 50 yard line seats. I'll be jealously watching from my computer.

Thanks for that. If I didn't live so far away I would certainly justify the expense for it.

Regardless of all of the negative stuff that comes with being a Bills fan, those of you that are able to go to the games are indeed lucky. Enjoy your 50 yard line seats. I'll be jealously watching from my computer.

mine are about (can't remember because the price changed this year as well as getting thy 8th game back) $550 a ticket. I'm in section 123. Tunnel side end zone. 14 rows up.

Even if they suck, you won't regret it... unless you live really far away. Bad games can make for some pretty depressing car rides.

This is true. I live 3.5 hours away. Hard to give up an entire day for depressing games. I would get seasons again this year, but now I have kids so I can't give up entire Sunday. I'll still make a game or two, but def worth it if you live close by. Great game day atmosphere every week.

How are you watching on your computer? Is there an online Sunday Ticket option available this year!!??!!

This is true. I live 3.5 hours away. Hard to give up an entire day for depressing games. I would get seasons again this year, but now I have kids so I can't give up entire Sunday. I'll still make a game or two, but def worth it if you live close by. Great game day atmosphere every week.

How are you watching on your computer? Is there an online Sunday Ticket option available this year!!??!!

Gamepass through NFL.com. I get to watch every game(of every team if I want). I think it might just be for international fans.....not sure if US residents can do it.

I would just like to say I really respect people that have season tickets that don't live in WNY anymore. That is dedication. Let's face it the product on the field has not been that great. I have season tickets but usually only go to the first 3 games & I live 15 minutes away from the stadium. It is not just the drive I admire, but I imagine people burn their vacation time & in some cases probably sacrifice a vacation or 2 during the year all in the name of going to see a perenial 6-10 sh*t team. I salute your effort & admire your dedication!!!!

I would just like to say I really respect people that have season tickets that don't live in WNY anymore. That is dedication. Let's face it the product on the field has not been that great. I have season tickets but usually only go to the first 3 games & I live 15 minutes away from the stadium. It is not just the drive I admire, but I imagine people burn their vacation time & in some cases probably sacrifice a vacation or 2 during the year all in the name of going to see a perenial 6-10 sh*t team. I salute your effort & admire your dedication!!!!

Why would you have season tickets and only go to 3 games??

Why would you have season tickets and only go to 3 games??

I would rather watch them at home. As too why I have kept my season tickets over the years. I still like going to a couple games a year & my son loves going. If they ever get good again I will go to more but for the last 2 years I have been just going to 3 games a year & then selling the rest of my seats on ticket exchange. They are pretty easy to unload & I usually get around face value for them so it all works out in the end.