2014 Bills Rookie Minicamp

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its been awhile since we have had his type of talent at WR.... itll be interesting to see how posters react when he messes something up thats incredibly difficult but due to his athleticism and other big plays looks like a play he should have made.

Honestly, when have we had this type of talent at WR? Pure talent-wise, he may be the best we've ever had...

The Bills rookies end their first NFL camp

The Bills wrapped up their three day rookie camp on Monday with about a 90 minute workout.

Buffalo had 28 participate while two elected not to show up. Doug Marrone said, “It was a good weekend. I think that we accomplished what we set out to do making sure they learn and training getting the players ready for when the veteran players comeback.”

@mikerodak

Wrapping up Bills rookie minicamp with thoughts on Sammy Watkins, Ross Cockrell, and more: http://es.pn/1tb37CV

The Bills rookies end their first NFL camp

@mikerodak

Wrapping up Bills rookie minicamp with thoughts on Sammy Watkins, Ross Cockrell, and more: http://es.pn/1tb37CV

I liked this...

"It's early in the process, but if I had to pick one player of that bunch who was most likely to crack the 53-man roster, I would choose punter Jake Dombrowski. He last played at Harvard in 2012 and the Bills signed him back in April as competition for 38-year old Brian Moorman, who statistically didn't fare well last season. Dombrowski boomed some punts Monday and could present legitimate competition for Moorman during training camp"
Edited by YoloinOhio

Honestly, when have we had this type of talent at WR? Pure talent-wise, he may be the best we've ever had...

IMHO, our best tandem was Reed and Lofton. Even though Lofton was on the tail end of his career, he could still take the top off a defense. He and Beebe really opened things up for Reed underneath. Jerry Butler and Frank Lewis were a pretty good pair in their day. But I agree with you in that this group has the potential to be up there before it's all said and done.

GO BILLS!!!

IMHO, our best tandem was Reed and Lofton. Even though Lofton was on the tail end of his career, he could still take the top off a defense. He and Beebe really opened things up for Reed underneath. Jerry Butler and Frank Lewis were a pretty good pair in their day. But I agree with you in that this group has the potential to be up there before it's all said and done.

GO BILLS!!!

i think he was getting at on a purely physical talent standpoint that watkins is probably the highest ceiling guy weve had. i think there is an argument to be made there for him, despite some great resumes existing in our past. part of why i left it in the wording i did was because i didnt want to get people upset about comparing a rookie to all time greats.

Are we liking the Watkins pick more and more now? I know I am.

I don't care that the pads are not on yet. People thought EJ brought a certain "presence" while entering a room? Watkins just gives me that "feeling" that it's going to be a great season. Or maybe I ate too much I don't know. Either way I'm happy. I'm happy when my stomach's full and I'm happy that we got Watkins.

EJ please get this guy the ball!

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 1m

Bills rookie minicamp observations: Monday http://bit.ly/1gHJDDW

Looks like Darius Robsinson might be called to the principal's office...

Yea I'm pretty sure if I was coaching I would have told him to hit the showers right away. Sounds like he was still bitter over Watkins owning him in college practice.

Edited by The Wiz