Ben Carson

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the tap into the mindless anger of the right wing cry babies. They live in the best country in the world with the highest standard of living and so many things that so many others can only dream about and they cry, whine and stomp their feet screaming like idiots. And we should take them seriously? F them!

Ah, the spastic Yorkie returns.

Long way to go, but right now the Carson vs Clinton results all across the country are clear.

General Election: Carson vs. Clinton
Quinnipiac 10/29 - 11/2 ......... Carson - 50 Clinton - 40...........

Carson +10

NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl..... 10/25 - 10/29 Carson - 47 Clinton - 47

............Tie

CNN/ORC 10/14 - 10/17 .......... Carson - 48 Clinton - 47 ..................Carson +1

FOX News 10/10 - 10/12 .......... Carson - 50 Clinton - 39 ...................Carson +11

PPP (D) 10/1 - 10/4 .............. Carson - 48 Clinton - 44 ................Carson +4

No it doesn't.

so you reject carbon dating and the entire field of geology? you get more ridiculous by the day.

So the working theory now is that God put earth here 6000 years ago, complete with fossils and the like? Well, ok. Fun.

it's gets more clear that we are dealing with utterly stupid people here with almost every new post.

so you reject carbon dating and the entire field of geology? you get more ridiculous by the day.

I think what they are saying is that God is so powerful that he can create scientifically old things. There's no arguing against such a concept, because such concept always has an answer.

I think what they are saying is that God is so powerful that he can create scientifically old things. There's no arguing against such a concept, because such concept always has an answer.

so what then is the definition of "old"? you really think they're asking existential questions here? I don't buy it. fundamentalism is well, fundamental. by definition, it is literal interpretation.

Edited by birdog1960

Long way to go, but right now the Carson vs Clinton results all across the country are clear.

General Election: Carson vs. Clinton
Quinnipiac 10/29 - 11/2 ......... Carson - 50 Clinton - 40...........

Carson +10

NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl..... 10/25 - 10/29 Carson - 47 Clinton - 47

............Tie

CNN/ORC 10/14 - 10/17 .......... Carson - 48 Clinton - 47 ..................Carson +1

FOX News 10/10 - 10/12 .......... Carson - 50 Clinton - 39 ...................Carson +11

PPP (D) 10/1 - 10/4 .............. Carson - 48 Clinton - 44 ................Carson +4

Carson can win!! Please, please, please nominate him! :worthy:

so what then is the definition of "old"? you really think they're asking existential questions here? I don't buy it. fundamentalism is well, fundamental. by definition, it is literal interpretation.

That's odd. I could have sworn you believed in God. Does the preacher who gave you a note saying you could be a godfather know you don't believe in the Bible as God's inerrant word?

That's odd. I could have sworn you believed in God. Does the preacher who gave you a note saying you could be a godfather know you don't believe in the Bible as God's inerrant word?

we have a Jesuit as pope. he believes, as do I, that the bible requires interpretation. reading it literally is a mistake. are you saying that one cannot be a Christian and believe this?

Just a little more than 24 hours ago I published this piece warning that with his ascendency in the polls, primarily when stacked against Democrat Hillary Clinton, the DC Media was about to do everything in its power to destroy Republican presidential frontrunner Ben Carson:

The piece also pointed out the overt racism Carson has already faced from NBC News and Brian Beutler of the New Republic; along with examples of the media’s ongoing “othering” campaign against Carson. Over policy positions that are nothing close to controversial, the DC Media is relentlessly “othering” Carson as “dangerous” and “crazy.” And like no other, including MSNBC, CNN has led this cable news charge.

{snip}

Over the years, Carson has written a number of books, many of them auto-biographical. One famous part of Carson’s extraordinary story involves his temper as a very young man. Prior to turning 14 or 15 (we are talking 50 years ago, Carson is 64 today), Carson writes eloquently and honestly about, among other things, hitting his own mother with a hammer, almost stabbing someone, throwing rocks, etc.

The man who would grow up to be America’s foremost pediatric neurosurgeon credits the saving grace of Jesus Christ for saving him from a violent life, and what would have surely been a violent and untimely death.

All day long, CNN’s Scott Glover and Maeve Reston have appeared on the left-wing network, with various left-wing CNN anchors, to report that they cannot corroborate Carson’s stories about his violent pre-high school past.

The insinuation in every report is that Carson is a liar, and maybe a little crazy.

The politics at play here are obvious. Carson’s biography is a big part of his appeal. If CNN can destroy that and paint him as a liar while doing so, an existential threat to the Democrat Party — a black conservative — is eliminated.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/05/video-proof-cnns-attack-on-ben-carsons-biography-is-racially-motivated/

ben_carson_big_fix_11-5-15-1.jpg

“CNN outs Ben Carson as nice kid,”

Paul Mirengoff writes at Power Line: “Did CNN fact-check Dreams From My Father when Obama was running for president? If so, I must have missed it.”

The Big Fix was definitely in at CNN that year.

Yes, the tap into the mindless anger of the right wing cry babies. They live in the best country in the world with the highest standard of living and so many things that so many others can only dream about and they cry, whine and stomp their feet screaming like idiots. And we should take them seriously? F them!

A not so wise man once said............

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/182570-raising-taxes-would-raise-revenue/?p=3754713

Edited by Chef Jim

Exactly.

Not that I believe it, mind you. But it can't be disproven, either.

Just a little more than 24 hours ago I published this piece warning that with his ascendency in the polls, primarily when stacked against Democrat Hillary Clinton, the DC Media was about to do everything in its power to destroy Republican presidential frontrunner Ben Carson:

The piece also pointed out the overt racism Carson has already faced from NBC News and Brian Beutler of the New Republic; along with examples of the media’s ongoing “othering” campaign against Carson. Over policy positions that are nothing close to controversial, the DC Media is relentlessly “othering” Carson as “dangerous” and “crazy.” And like no other, including MSNBC, CNN has led this cable news charge.

{snip}

Over the years, Carson has written a number of books, many of them auto-biographical. One famous part of Carson’s extraordinary story involves his temper as a very young man. Prior to turning 14 or 15 (we are talking 50 years ago, Carson is 64 today), Carson writes eloquently and honestly about, among other things, hitting his own mother with a hammer, almost stabbing someone, throwing rocks, etc.

The man who would grow up to be America’s foremost pediatric neurosurgeon credits the saving grace of Jesus Christ for saving him from a violent life, and what would have surely been a violent and untimely death.

All day long, CNN’s Scott Glover and Maeve Reston have appeared on the left-wing network, with various left-wing CNN anchors, to report that they cannot corroborate Carson’s stories about his violent pre-high school past.

The insinuation in every report is that Carson is a liar, and maybe a little crazy.

The politics at play here are obvious. Carson’s biography is a big part of his appeal. If CNN can destroy that and paint him as a liar while doing so, an existential threat to the Democrat Party — a black conservative — is eliminated.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/05/video-proof-cnns-attack-on-ben-carsons-biography-is-racially-motivated/

ben_carson_big_fix_11-5-15-1.jpg

“CNN outs Ben Carson as nice kid,”

Paul Mirengoff writes at Power Line: “Did CNN fact-check Dreams From My Father when Obama was running for president? If so, I must have missed it.”

The Big Fix was definitely in at CNN that year.

still waiting for your explanation of his beliefs about the pyramids. do you agree with him?

still waiting for your explanation of his beliefs about the pyramids. do you agree with him?

No.

I do not.

and I will replicate your standard response when we repeat one (of the many) gaffes that Barack Obama has done

it is unimportant to his governing skills.

but it's what the Left does.....................everyone is aware.

Also......it's a shame that that question was your only response to my post.

The CNN take, and Dr. Carson's history just do not seem comment worthy, but the pyramids are...............................hilarious (and instructive)

Edited by B-Man