Ben Carson

The problem with nutsuckers like yourself is that you will always put party above all else. If a Republican is elected president in 2016, and in his/her first week, a US city gets attacked by a Syrian refugee brought in by Obama into a state like California, you would...without blinking an eye...blame the Republican president.

Party because you are party first, and party because, y'know, you ain't that smart.

The problem with nutsuckers like him is that they think everyone else is a nutsucker like him.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just like Obama in 2012 B-)

It's different. He was not well known and his shortcomings were not as apparent at that time. Hillary has left a very public trail of dishonesty which she'll have to defend like she has never before. She's running basically unchallenged now. That'll change once the nominations are done.

It's different. He was not well known and his shortcomings were not as apparent at that time. Hillary has left a very public trail of dishonesty which she'll have to defend like she has never before. She's running basically unchallenged now. That'll change once the nominations are done.

The info was out there except very few people were willing to listen and see it for what it was. Oh and something about hiding behind a shield of white guilt and calling all who disagreed with him racists.

Just be prepared for the dems to roll out the "V" shield and ramp up the Republican war on women while the media runs cover for the clintons.

Either way whoever inherits the office of president in Jan. 2017 is going to be walking into a giant clusterphuk. One of 2 things will happen, if a Republican wins they will be blamed for the mess, if Hillary wins she will just continue with more of the same and ultimately it will damage the democrat party long term as more middle class Americans realize the democrat policies have failed them miserably.

Yes, but in the end there will be 1 Republican standing tall ready to take on Hillary. She will be hammered in the campaign and it will be easy pickins.

Your overconfidence is amusing. Way too early to make any predictions with confidence. It looks like Hillary vs ?? and we're a long ways from November.

The only truly nightmarish candidate is Trump.

Your overconfidence is amusing. Way too early to make any predictions with confidence. It looks like Hillary vs ?? and we're a long ways from November.

The only truly nightmarish candidate is Trump.

yes, it's early but i'm a bit surprised it's this close: http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton. I mean I get the pinheads here voting for trump but 40+ percent of the country? that's extremely scary. " idiocracy" is too often cited on this forum but in this case it's entirely appropriate. oh, and notice that the only poll that shows trump ahead is fox yet it's the "main street media" that is biased.

Edited by birdog1960

The President wasn't that well known? Ya, ok

The info was out there except very few people were willing to listen and see it for what it was.

Because it was largely bull sh it.

Obama could run and win again if it was legal. He's that good!

yes, it's early but i'm a bit surprised it's this close: http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton. I mean I get the pinheads here voting for trump but 40+ percent of the country? that's extremely scary. " idiocracy" is too often cited on this forum but in this case it's entirely appropriate. oh, and notice that the only poll that shows trump ahead is fox yet it's the "main street media" that is biased.

Sharon Angle led in the polls too.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2010/senate/nv/nevada_senate_angle_vs_reid-1517.html

Hillary will win all 50 states if she runs against Trump I'll predict

Versus pinheads who would vote for Hilly?

• 8 years later...