sam watkins nickname

Canks

can we see him catch a pass before we name him?

Calvin Johnson came in as "Megatron"...Peterson came in as "All Day", Manziel as "Johnny Football", LeBron came in as "King James", Shaquille O'Neal as "Shaq"...I don't think that you need to play a game before it is okay to have a nickname

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 Watts

CBF

Seems like a kinda dim bulb.

What did his friends call him in kindergarden. We should dig something like that up !

Or what his aunt called as a baby.

Little Honey Boo Boo or something.

I would love to chant that to both surprise and embarass him. In the nice way of course

Vunderkinds is starting to grow on me lol

can we see him catch a pass before we name him?

Sure, ok guys, stop, Jumbalaya says we can't do this before he plays. Quit it! We can't have any fun until Wunderkins makes a catch.

Seems like a kinda dim bulb.

What did his friends call him in kindergarden. We should dig something like that up !

Or what his aunt called as a baby.

Little Honey Boo Boo or something.

I would love to chant that to both surprise and embarass him. In the nice way of course

Vunderkinds is starting to grow on me lol

See! Give it a second to bounce around the ole noodle a bit, it starts to grow on you.

Sure, ok guys, stop, Jumbalaya says we can't do this before he plays. Quit it! We can't have any fun until Wunderkins makes a catch.

See! Give it a second to bounce around the ole noodle a bit, it starts to grow on you.

Yep . It has kinda. But can we chant at the stadium after a big play ? Or shout it ?

EX . Hey there ! Wunderkinds ! yea you Sammy ! Nice play !

WTF DID JUST YOU CALL ME ? I WILL COME OVER THERE AND SLAP YOU , YOU EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN.

AND WTF DID you call me anyways ? sounded weird

OR

It might frighten the boy poor.

Maybe we really should stick to whatever his football buds call him or just straight up Sammy ?

O'Sammy Bin Catchin'

you are twisted up dude

: )

Edited by 3rdand12

Yep . It has kinda. But can we chant at the stadium after a big play ? Or shout it ?

EX . Hey there ! Wunderkinds ! yea you Sammy ! Nice play !

WTF DID JUST YOU CALL ME ? I WILL COME OVER THERE AND SLAP YOU , YOU EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN.

AND WTF DID you call me anyways ? sounded weird

OR

It might frighten the boy poor.

Maybe we really should stick to whatever his football buds call him or just straight up Sammy ?

you are twisted up dude

: )

That's your problem right there...It's Wunderkind + Watkins = Wunderkins, If you had corrected yourself in said hypothetical scenario, we would have flashed his pearly whites and given you a thumbs up, then went on to score 3 more TDs in a rout of the Cheatriots. See how that works?

That's your problem right there...It's Wunderkind + Watkins = Wunderkins, If you had corrected yourself in said hypothetical scenario, we would have flashed his pearly whites and given you a thumbs up, then went on to score 3 more TDs in a rout of the Cheatriots. See how that works?

Alright ! I admit i am in over my head here . Obviously.

I thought it was vunderkind spoken in " baby so cutesy wutesy " talk .

I just want to win dammit Ham !

All these nicknames pretty much suck

you have an awful attitude Fluffer

You're more than a casual fan in my heart...

Lol, I think I'm going to refer to him as Wunderkins from now on. Just becuase of this :nana:

I also think you should be prenouncing it "vunderkins"

Awww, widdle wunderkins. Another TD? Oh, no you didn't, oh no you didn't, widdle cutie.

I've been racking my brain ever since the trade became official trying to come up with a great nickname for our newest future hall of famer.

I think I got it, what do you guys think?

S.W.

catchy, no?

Why does he need a nickname?

"Megawat" is pretty cool, but really "Sammy" is just fine. "SWAT" would be awesome if he was a defensive player but its just silly to call him that when he ought to be CATCHING the ball.