quote per my better half

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you and the people on this board spent the time, effort studying as hard at school as they do on football Buffalo would be nothing but lawyers and doctors.

She is correct.

Mr. Oldtimer, esq

Edited by OldTimer1960

Driving around with my wife for a couple of hours yesterday with sports talk radio on my wife eventually asked me, "Who's Clowney, I keep hearing about a guy named Clowney?"...LOL She not one bit interested in football, but it goes to show if you hear a funny name often enough you lose the fact that it's a funny last name.

Tell your wife, I'm Bobby Bradley and I'm a trillionaire, "I'm a trillionaire" and you can see my home from space. Bobby Land.

I wish I knew how to post those links as I would have sent you guys that commercial. I know it's stupid, but laugh every time I see it.

MGK

My wife asked me if I was going to sit on the couch, watch the draft, drink beer and scratch myself all day long?

Honey, why would this year be any different?

Edited by oman128

Driving around with my wife for a couple of hours yesterday with sports talk radio on my wife eventually asked me, "Who's Clowney, I keep hearing about a guy named Clowney?"...LOL She not one bit interested in football, but it goes to show if you hear a funny name often enough you lose the fact that it's a funny last name.

When I talk football with my wife, I imagine she receives it like the Charlie Brown dialog with his parents:

"Wah wah waaaa waa Bills waa wah."

Similar thing happens when she talks Genealogy with me.