Go on record. Who do you want?

Don't want to trade up unless its a steal....we need our second round pics, especially if we can land another starter like we did last year.

So realistically at 9 I'd say one of the top OT's if they fall, or Ebron then OT in the second. If we can trade back and still get Ebron, then all the better.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be happy if any of the three tackles or top two Wr's are there at 9. Getting either Clowney or Mack is a pipe dream. Here's to hoping other teams lose their minds and take at least 2 QB's before the Bills pick.

I want Evans. I’d love to see Clowney but that is unrealistic. Evans I think we have a chance. Mack would be nice but I’m not sure he would be there or if he would be LB or DE in our defense. I'd love Manziel too but thats unlikely. If those guys aren;t there, I would absolutely trade back if possible.

I don’t see the value in taking a T who would play on the right side and likely mean we do not resign Glenn (keep spinning our wheels)

Same with TE. We obviously need a stud TE and we have for years but, I think round 2 will leave us a great TE. Maybe even a starter could be had in round 3.

Aaron Donald is my favorite player this draft, and if we stay at 9. But...

I want us to trade down, and draft Zack Martin. Or Odell Beckham.

The player I don't want to draft is Ebron.