Love Aaron Murray

ESPN has the Murray @ Gruden QB Camp. Great player. I hope the Bills take a flyer on him....Just threw a 50+ yard pass from his end zone for a TD....That was his 100th TD to boot.

The guy talks about Computer Science Algorithms etc. Might be the Steal of this draft.

He is a NATURAL LEADER!

Edited by ganesh

Good kid. Lot sof upside. I am a UGA fan watched almost every game. He has tendencies to be streaky. Really good or not good. he is at his best when he has good players around him. I do not see him as someone who elevates talent. i say this due to the injuries which occured this past year.

I will also say i am not a big Mike Bobo fan, the OC for UGA. Given some good coaching Murray may be a quality QB in the NFL

ESPN has the Murray @ Gruden QB Camp. Great player. I hope the Bills take a flyer on him....Just threw a 50+ yard pass from his end zone for a TD....That was his 100th TD to boot.

The guy talks about Computer Science Algorithms etc. Might be the Steal of this draft.

He is a NATURAL LEADER!

Agreed! If he's around 3-4th we should take him. Shaw would be a nice back up later in the 5th or 7th as well (if we don't get Murray)...

NOOOOO! EJs feelings might be hurt if he is challenged. His draft position warrants his uncontested starting role okay?

Actually it does. And its not about hurting feelings, we tabbed him the starter and only injury took him out of the lineup. You need to give this kid about 30 starts before benching him for another QB. I doubt new ownership will do that though

Actually it does. And its not about hurting feelings, we tabbed him the starter and only injury took him out of the lineup. You need to give this kid about 30 starts before benching him for another QB. I doubt new ownership will do that though

I agree with you on giving him more time....we should have a much more solid contingency plan though.

In that case, if the Bills nab him it's more likely for Russ' robust Analytics Department.

Did you know... Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard?

He is a NATURAL LEADER!

Gil Brandt, 'The Godfather of Football', said on Sirius NFL Radio that Murray would be a starter in the NFL at some point. Murray doesn't have ideal height but I like him if he's there in the 5th.

And injury could very well take EJ (or any other player) out of the line up once again. His history could serve to increase the odds of this happening.

Due to the new CBA, the Bills are spending mere pennies at the qb position. They would (imo) be idiots not to draft a quarterback if they think that he is good. That said, they will probably not draft one.

Count me as one who is all in on one of the 3 SEC QBs in round 2. And if they think that ANY qb will be great, I hope they take him at #9.

Murray is not going to start right away. However, if EJ falters, he could be a good insurance policy. He has that "Leadership" skill to rally everyone around him. For some reason, the EJ story is turning out to be like the Losman saga....Extremely good guys, can throw the ball downfield, but have no presence in the pocket.

And injury could very well take EJ (or any other player) out of the line up once again. His history could serve to increase the odds of this happening.

Due to the new CBA, the Bills are spending mere pennies at the qb position. They would (imo) be idiots not to draft a quarterback if they think that he is good. That said, they will probably not draft one.

Count me as one who is all in on one of the 3 SEC QBs in round 2. And if they think that ANY qb will be great, I hope they take him at #9.

This

Murray is not going to start right away. However, if EJ falters, he could be a good insurance policy. He has that "Leadership" skill to rally everyone around him. For some reason, the EJ story is turning out to be like the Losman saga....Extremely good guys, can throw the ball downfield, but have no presence in the pocket.

now if Ej could just throw the ball downfield.....and keep it inbounds.

Is small, plays small, according to some scout on NFL Network the other day. Pass for me, would be a luxury pick we don't have in second or third round. If EJ fails, his replacement is a 2015 or 16 first round pick. God I hope we don't have another do over!

Rather than wait until 2015,why not address it in a QB rich draft. At least he would have a year to prepare in case EJ doesn't pan out.

I am okay with a QB to develop or trade (as Skins did with Cousins), but would prefer big guy with strong arm over a young Fitzbeardy.

Murray to me is closer to Drew Brees type prospect. of He played well against elite competition,and I can think of at least 1 player in the NFL,who was drafted solely because of Murrays QB ability.

Watched when Murray and Taj Boyd played each other. Was much more impressed by Taj Boyd. Murray did not look so good when things started to go south.

Did you happen to see Taj Boyd when FSU rolled into "death valley" and clubbed him? It was like where's Waldo?