OMG OBD does not know what the h#%% they are doing!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHy oh why with so many holes do we take _____________________________ in the draft when there are more pressing needs on this team. Have fun with your 4-12 season fellas..i am out!

First!

the bills have been one of the best drafting teams over the last 3 years, why not continue to trust them?

marcell dareus, aaron williams, stephon gilmore, cordy glenn, ?? ej manuel ??, robert woods, kiko alonso

the bills have been one of the best drafting teams over the last 3 years, why not continue to trust them?

marcell dareus, aaron williams, stephon gilmore, cordy glenn, ?? ej manuel ??, robert woods, kiko alonso

Oh I know, it was done in tongue and cheek sarcasm. IN all honesty we won't know how it plays out until september when we take the field, but there will be discussion and I was trying to get ahead of the curve!

Maybe the best drafting team in 3 years holds extreme significance in the offseason paper champs title.

Myself I prefer teams who are best at winning actual football games. The Bills in the past three years haven't done well in that dept.

Is that you Donald Sterling?

LOL that was quick !

haters gotta hate

Why are you calling out JohnWalter ?

Everyone has an opinion an we should respect them regardless of how wrong it might be. :flirt:

On the QT, ______________ has told me the Bills intend to pick ______________ in the ________ round. In fact their ___________ was seen in the Buffalo area scouting _____________.

WHy oh why with so many holes do we take _____________________________ in the draft when there are more pressing needs on this team. Have fun with your 4-12 season fellas..i am out!

First!

Edited by T master

On the QT, ______________ has told me the Bills intend to pick ______________ in the ________ round. In fact their ___________ was seen in the Buffalo area scouting _____________.

and then the UB med students said _____was in for a physical and #sources and #roadsodas.