Hey Rookie (2013) with EJ is on now

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It definitely surprised me when not just Timmy g but even wawrow raised red flags about his maturity this offseason

I recall Graham, but when did Wawrow question Manuel's maturity?

It definitely surprised me when not just Timmy g but even wawrow raised red flags about his maturity this offseason

Yeah I don't get that. When he was on that show "House Hunters", his professionalism and maturity were so obvious when choosing a home to live in. It was all about being close to work (the stadium).

Right here in the thread about the dust up between graham and manuel...

Ah, I see--- I thought you meant in an AP article or on WGR. Thanks.

Wait? I thought that thread said more about TG's maturity than Manuel's?

Must have misread it....

Graham is embarrassing himself on twitter right now... again.

Wait? I thought that thread said more about TG's maturity than Manuel's?

Must have misread it....

Don't mistake me as siding with graham there (or nearly ever). Frankly, neither side looked great... I was specifically bringing up that JWs take surprised me.

Can someone summarize what Graham and Warrow said about EJ?

Graham called EJ stinky then EJ called graham a meanie and wawrow said something about being ornery.

Really though that's pretty much what happened

Edited by FluffHead

Can someone summarize what Graham and Warrow said about EJ?

Graham directly questioned EJ as to whether he thought the Bills should draft another QB, as I recall. EJ got a little defensive, and kind of challenged Graham by asking him "Do you think they should draft another QB?"... I don't think EJ was expecting Grahams' answer, which was "yeah, I think they should".

As for John Wawrow, I wasn't aware that he got involved in any of this kind of stuff. But even if he did (and I say this as an "EJ backer"), who cares? Who cares that Graham is questioning his abilities? Whatever I think of the Bills coaching staff (still in that "wait and see" phase with Marrone and company) I still trust their judgment on Manuel a lot more than I trust Graham, or any other writer. And that is no disrespect to Graham or Wawrow, or any other writer.

While I don't think EJ was near the train-wreck on the field that so many here seem to think, as somebody who is all in on him, it is false not to acknowledge that he left some room for doubt to his detractors.

I didn't mean to derail, it just came to mind when reading this, because EJ has presented himself pretty well generally. When I comes to Graham's incident, I wrote it off pretty easily. When jw made some comments- they hung a bit of actual weight and created some curiosity.

If you want to find the actual, I believe they are I the ej-Timmy thread of doom.... I'd hate to mischaracterize JWs words as he was clearly choosing them delicately at the time, and for him this is a career not just a hobby. If I get a chance Ill see if I can track them down.