A.S. Jenkins jets visit

He runs really smooth. Watched his highlites. He was top TE 2yrs ago before he got injured past season. Injury kept him from running at combine.

His team also started running the ball more.

There are a few college basketball power forwards looking to make the transition. Given the recent success the Bills would be wise to draft a 2nd or 3rd round good all-around TE prospect and bring in a bball player on an URFA contract hoping to develop him for a season.

If we could find a way to get this guy without using the 9th pick I would be happy. If we found a way to pick ??defensive guy?? at 9 then found a way to get ASJ and Carlos Hyde - I'd be in heaven. I'd trade Spiller for ASJ if it got us back in the 1st round and go Hyde in the 2nd. We would be upgraded. And I am not one of those who want to trade Spiller...generally.

I see Metzelaars in ASJ. Except smoother running, and better hips. When he goes up to battle for the ball he wins. He catches hard catches. He does drop some but he is a TE. Metzelaars was good at using all of his physical range to bring in the ball - ASJ does the same. If you took Metzelaars and Aaron Hernandez and bred them you'd end up with ASJ. And I was a big fan of both.

This is this guy I want. Trade back to 20 or so if possible and take him or trade up back into late round 1/early round 2 and get him. He's a real TE who can block. Perfect for a running team like us. Ebron is a big WR with bad hands. We got enough guys with bad hands already.

This is this guy I want. Trade back to 20 or so if possible and take him or trade up back into late round 1/early round 2 and get him. He's a real TE who can block. Perfect for a running team like us. Ebron is a big WR with bad hands. We got enough guys with bad hands already.

Bad hands? Seriously? Ebron had 62 catches last year, while ASJ had 32.

I don't get the point of distorting the truth. The Bills don't care what we say. They will draft the player that they will draft regardless of the debate here. Let's please try to keep it real.

He's who I'd take before Ebron.

I would def take him over Ebron.

Bad hands? Seriously? Ebron had 62 catches last year, while ASJ had 32.

I don't get the point of distorting the truth. The Bills don't care what we say. They will draft the player that they will draft regardless of the debate here. Let's please try to keep it real.

I think ASJ got injured. Look at the total college numbers. ASJ is well ahead of Ebron.