TBD Tailgate Thread #2 - Ticket interest (now that we know when)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's the latest:

We're trying to come up with the best dates for this. It might end up being June 2-6 (when season ticket holder can buy up to 8 per game). I want to show how doing this will reduce load on the ticket office but also ensure we get in before it sells out obviously.

I'll release the password to people on this thread first to ensure people who officially asked for tickets get them before opening any extras to the stragglers.

Maybe I missed it, and I gotta run, just finished lunch and got hay waiting.

Are the seats grouped together? Or are we going to be scattered throughout?

That's to be finalized but we both agree it would be best if they can support it.

Jay,

I won't need any tickets I don't believe but I will be attending the TBD tailgate. But I wanted to offer services if you needed someone to go with you to purchase all the tickets. Not sure if there's a limit to how many you can purchase.

Jay,

I won't need any tickets I don't believe but I will be attending the TBD tailgate. But I wanted to offer services if you needed someone to go with you to purchase all the tickets. Not sure if there's a limit to how many you can purchase.

The way I'm arranging this, I don't have to do anything - that's the beauty of it! It's a guaranteed block of tickets the Bills will reserve for us and give us a password so that individuals can purchase them through Ticketmaster. I don't handle money, I don't handle delivery. I just tell them how many tickets we want and where we want them. We're working out the final details now (dates etc).

Jay,

If it's not too late, put me down for 5.

You're in, Dave. I'll let people know when the deal is closed.

The way I'm arranging this, I don't have to do anything - that's the beauty of it! It's a guaranteed block of tickets the Bills will reserve for us and give us a password so that individuals can purchase them through Ticketmaster. I don't handle money, I don't handle delivery. I just tell them how many tickets we want and where we want them. We're working out the final details now (dates etc).

You're in, Dave. I'll let people know when the deal is closed.

Thanks!

:thumbsup:

So my guy says he has it on his schedule today to finalize this. So if you want a guaranteed spot in the TBD block, get your request in today! I'm so far at 84 tickets (with a few 'maybe more' to add). Any tickets we request that go unpurchased after the identified sale date range will go back to the Bills' available ticket pool. And remember that I will be releasing the password to people who officially requested on this thread first before any general release for leftovers.

So my guy says he has it on his schedule today to finalize this. So if you want a guaranteed spot in the TBD block, get your request in today! I'm so far at 84 tickets (with a few 'maybe more' to add). Any tickets we request that go unpurchased after the identified sale date range will go back to the Bills' available ticket pool. And remember that I will be releasing the password to people who officially requested on this thread first before any general release for leftovers.

Thanks for your tenacity, Jay!

Thanks for your tenacity, Jay!

:)

The last thing I'd want is to put this thing together then publish the password and some reseller or other unknown entity come in and buy every ticket we reserved.

:)

The last thing I'd want is to put this thing together then publish the password and some reseller or other unknown entity come in and buy every ticket we reserved.

Bwah ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

[checks credit card balance]

[slinks away back into the shadows whimpering]

ROSEN! ROSEN! ROSEN!

We may have to put you on the TBD Wall of Fame, you know, if you're not already on there...

Good news for Boyst and Beerball, I won't be able to make it this year, so my frequent trips to the men's can will not interrupt any TD celebrations. Good on you Jay for organizing this. At least we can guarantee my buddy won't crash into anyone's truck. :) Have a great time all...Mead can you FedEx stromboli?

Edited by Thurmal34

This morning's update: Our block is set aside so we can rest assured that we won't get stuck without tickets. My guy is putting finishing touches on details and should have them to me later today. The count I gave him was 83 confirmed so I asked for a block of 90 tickets.

This morning's update: Our block is set aside so we can rest assured that we won't get stuck without tickets. My guy is putting finishing touches on details and should have them to me later today. The count I gave him was 83 confirmed so I asked for a block of 90 tickets.

You da man!

If someone were to bring you a six pack would you "forget" to send the password to Gugny?

And a good thing for that, I got two more requests.

Thanks as always

OK So here we go.

The TBD block has 106 tickets in section 338 which is Bills side, Jumbotron end, $68 each plus whatever fees Ticketmaster throws on. Sales will probably start Monday but the block was reserved before any individual tickets were sold.

Here's the list I have for who has requested tickets and how many. There is a bit of cushion in the block currently but please do not buy more than you said you wanted (at least until everyone has had a chance to buy what they asked for).

Me 2

jboyst62 3

plenzmd 4

thebug 8

AiO 3

Beerball 3

SDS 3

Gugny 2

Rockpile 13

LancasterSteve 7

BuffaloBill 2

Seq004 3

ShelFromNJ 2

HamiltonBILLSFan 6

GG 10

RockinOn 4

Heitz 8

Taro T 5

cr02pica 2

That adds up to 90 tickets. So there are 16 extras in the block that will be made available once those on this list buy theirs.

I'll hopefully get the other details (password, purchase link etc) today or tomorrow.

Jay,you're the man!!!!

I may need two more ...

will be needing two, I requested 3 but my brother won't be able to go as my sister in law has required training in DC for 3 mos. He will be solo. I just found this out today :censored:

OK So here we go.

The TBD block has 106 tickets in section 338 which is Bills side, Jumbotron end, $68 each plus whatever fees Ticketmaster throws on. Sales will probably start Monday but the block was reserved before any individual tickets were sold.

Here's the list I have for who has requested tickets and how many. There is a bit of cushion in the block currently but please do not buy more than you said you wanted (at least until everyone has had a chance to buy what they asked for).

Me 2

jboyst62 3

plenzmd 4

thebug 8

AiO 3

Beerball 3

SDS 3

Gugny 2

Rockpile 13

LancasterSteve 7

BuffaloBill 2

Seq004 3

ShelFromNJ 2

HamiltonBILLSFan 6

GG 10

RockinOn 4

Heitz 8

Taro T 5

cr02pica 2

That adds up to 90 tickets. So there are 16 extras in the block that will be made available once those on this list buy theirs.

I'll hopefully get the other details (password, purchase link etc) today or tomorrow.

Jay, I know IM late to the dance but I'd like 2 if possible. Had to give up our club seats a few years back because we were taking care of my 91 year young Mom until this year

Jay, I know IM late to the dance but I'd like 2 if possible. Had to give up our club seats a few years back because we were taking care of my 91 year young Mom until this year

Back on page 1 of the thread you said you needed 7. Do you need 9 now? Or 2? Or 7?