CJ Spiller discussed FA today

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STFU Rodhack.

Edit: I let emotions get the best of me but it's amazing that this is likely coming from the AP and Rodrak is just reciting it, or somewhere else. This story basically means nothing and if CJ Spiller leaves this team I am fine with it because replacing a RB is much easier then replacing an All-Pro safety.

Edited by jboyst62

He almost HAS to get an agent. He has been a situational back on a crap team that hasn't exactly set the world on fire thus far in his career. But he was a #9 overall who is acknowledged by most as having significant potential. How does he know his market value without testing the waters.

I am telling you right now, He is trade bait come May 8th. just wait and see. I can see him packaged with another pick to move up or for say a 2nd or 3rd rounder to the right team (Raiders?)

If they package CJ for anything less than a first rounder, that would be a disaster. Almost as big of a disaster as it was when they drafted a RB at 9 in the first place.

I am telling you right now, He is trade bait come May 8th. just wait and see. I can see him packaged with another pick to move up or for say a 2nd or 3rd rounder to the right team (Raiders?)

CJ Spiller for a 3rd rounder huh? Why don't you look at the Bills' 3rd round draft picks from the last decade and tell me how many of them you would take over CJ Spiller. In fact, why don't you look at the entire 3rd round of any draft and tell me how many players turn out to be better pros than CJ Spiller. Did you forget that he averaged 6 yards per carry in 2012- you know, the last year he wasn't hampered by a knee injury all season?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

You think he is hiring an agent, because he feels he will likely be traded, and needs an agent to work out a long-term contract with his next team? Jeez I hope not...

Agreed...you have to get more than a 3rd Rounder for Spiller. I just hope it never comes to any of this!

I am hoping it is the other scenario... he is looking for an agent, because the Bills and he want to get a long term deal done.

Edited by Buftex

You think he is hiring an agent, because he feels he will likely be traded, and needs an agent to work out a long-term contract with his next team? Jeez I hope not...

Great news that he is reaching out to Byrd for advice! Maybe he will pass along Eugene Parker's phone number!

:wallbash:

I'm not saying he isn't traded, but methinks it won't be the Raiders. Already have McFadden and Jones-Drew.