Draft Man Crush

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my list:

Stephon Tuitt DE Notre Dame He's borderline Top 40, but I put him here anyway.

Aaron Murray QB Georgia

Billy Turner OT North Dakota State

Troy Niklas TE Notre Dame

Ricardo Allen CB Purdue

Ryan Groy OL Wisconsin

Craig Loston S Louisiana State

David Fluellen RB Toledo

Arthur Lynch TE Georgia

John Urschel OG Penn State

Brock Vereen S Minnesota

Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt

Bene Benwikere CB San Jose State

Paul Richardson WR Colorado

Kyle Van Noy LB Brigham Young

Chris Borland LB Wisconsin

Jarvis Landry WR Louisiana State

Martavis Bryant WR Clemson

I know that's a lot of players, but I watch a lot of college football.

Edited by Mark Vader

In no particular order, many of these guys double as my draft sleepers.

FS Jonathan Dowling, WKU.

RB Andre Williams, BC.

FS Calvin Pryor, Louisville.

CB Keith McGill, Utah.

RB Terrance West, Towson.

WR L'Damian Washington, Missouri.

what concerns me the most here is that I think the OP (my man Kirby Jackson) is really Whaley's cousin and he posted this because he knows that WE KNOW where the talent is out there and he has no idea who to pick in the late rounds.

Doug you should be ashamed of yourself. We were counting on you......

I guess I can change my Whitner jersey to Whitlock without too much trouble......

In no particular order, many of these guys double as my draft sleepers.

FS Jonathan Dowling, WKU.

RB Andre Williams, BC.

FS Calvin Pryor, Louisville.

CB Keith McGill, Utah.

RB Terrance West, Towson.

WR L'Damian Washington, Missouri.

Calvin Pryor is a sleeper?

Ernest Borgnine? You're out of your mind. McQueen maybe. Harrison Ford in Raiders is a day 2 sleeper as well.

I concur with giving Ford a mid-round grade. As well as a younger "Carnal Knowledge" Jack Nicholson... I don't think anyone has Richard Gere on their card. -Hope it stays that way too.

These are based on Browns needs....

Philly Brown/WR OSU

Paul Richardson/WR Colorado

Martavis Bryant/WR Clemson

Storm Johnson/RB UCF

Jack Mewhort/OL OSU

Nice. The Bills don't need another little guy but I totally agree he would be great pick up in later rounds for another team. Great hands and speed and can return punts.

Deone Bucannon, SS, Washington State

6'1" 211, 4.49 40, 36.5" vertical

Has the speed to play center field in coverage, and the physicality to make a living in the box. The guy hits like a truck.

That's a good one too!!! :thumbsup:

One at every position (except for the kickers and NG's):

Offense:

QB- Dustin Vaughan, West Texas A&M. Division II standout with rediculous #'s. Could be a nice UDFA

RB - Ka'Deem Carey, Arizona. Well built inside runner who'll wear down defenses. He gets better and stronger as the game goes on. Off-field concerns could hurt.

WR - L'Damian Washington - Missouri. Do not discount this kids desire to succeed. He will give everything he's got, every down. Unquestionable leadership and a great story behind this kid. Ya gotta pull for him!

TE - Austin Seferian-Jenkins - Washington. IMHO this kid is far and away the most complete TE in the draft. He is a dangerous receiver that poses match-up nightmares and can put his hand in the dirt and block like a OT. He's got a great understanding of body position to shield off defenders and can be a redzone WMD.

OT - Morgan Moses, Virginia. Just a massive human. 84" wingspan. his reach helps by enabling him to go a bit shallow on his kick. he clouds defenders vision and is a mauler in the run game. (Perfect fit for the Bills as he'll start @ RT and can swing to LT in case of injury).

OG - Dakota Dozier, Furman. Plays nasty, solid technician...does all the little things right. Played on the outside in school but pprojects to be a solid starting OG that can be had on day 3.

C - Zac Kerin, Toledo. Quick, smart lineman that moves like an OT and a strong pulling LG. Toledo, for some reason or another, has an expansive playbook full of misdirection stuff and Kerin maintains specific roles very well. You'll see him snap and pull a lot, with ease. He just looks like a Vet that knows his assignments inside and out.

Defense:

DE - Aaron Lynch, South Florida/Notre Dame. Long armed, rangey tackler. Has got good chase speed and shows flashes of physical dominance. He's a bit slight in stature but has the frame to pack on some meat, which he'll need in the NFL.

DT - Ryan Carrether, Arkansas State. Simply put, this kid is a concrete pillar. 2 gapper that takes on double teams and holds his ground. keeps his shoulders square and just doesn't miss tackles.

ILB - Andrew Jackson, Western Kentucky. NASTY, pain inflicting, down hill ILB. Perfect to sit behind Spikes for a year and work on the little things. LOVE this kid. He loves to play ball and just smash ball carriers. BIG time leader and tone setter. Can't say enough about this kid.

OLB - Trevor Reilly, Utah. Tough as nails, physically and mentally (played with torn ACL in '12 and while daughter faught cancer in '13), Diciplined OLB with above average coverage skills and an extremely high football IQ and feel for the game.

CB - Stanly Jean-Baptiste, Nebraska. Big CB @ 6'3" Played both WR and CB and his offensive mentality shows while playing D. Smart, quick and fluid for as tall and lanky as he is. I'd love to have a 6'3" DB @ FS.

S - Dontae Johnson, NC State. Another tall DB @ 6'2" Elite athleticism and has played all over the defensive backfield. Good communicater with other DB's and isn't affraid to come up and stick a RB or pulling OG to turn runs back inside.

Here's my list:

Stephon Tuitt DE Notre Dame He's borderline Top 40, but I put him here anyway.

Aaron Murray QB Georgia

Billy Turner OT North Dakota State

Troy Niklas TE Notre Dame

Ricardo Allen CB Purdue

Ryan Groy OL Wisconsin

Craig Loston S Louisiana State

David Fluellen RB Toledo

Arthur Lynch TE Georgia

John Urschel OG Penn State

Brock Vereen S Minnesota

Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt

Bene Benwikere CB San Jose State

Paul Richardson WR Colorado

Kyle Van Noy LB Brigham Young

Chris Borland LB Wisconsin

Jarvis Landry WR Louisiana State

Martavis Bryant WR Clemson

I know that's a lot of players, but I watch a lot of college football.

I predict at least one of your guys gets picked by the Bills (not a big stretch, huh? :P )

More specifically, Tuitt, Turner or Van Noy.