Donald Jones had kidney transplant & trying baseball

bbb

I really like this guy. He really turned into a productive receiver his last year here............I hope he makes it in baseball!:

http://www.mycentral...merset-Patriots

Thanks for the update on Jones. I too hope he makes it, but, if not it looks like he's already involved in other enterprises to improve the quality of life of those around him.

Thanks for the update on Jones. I too hope he makes it, but, if not it looks like he's already involved in other enterprises to improve the quality of life of those around him.

Yeah, it seems like he's going to have a good life either way, now that he's got his health issues under control.

Hopefully he can get long use out of it... A transplant is not a new lease on life, but is merely considered a treatment option for those with kidney failure, due to the myriad of anti-rejection meds and regular check ups that are still required. It's not promising that his own kidneys failed by the age of 25 or however old he is, because whatever killed them will likely kill his transplanted one, too.