A better back up.

bowery4

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. If we can pick him up as a FA, go for it. I saw him play some last year and he looked pretty good.

And, he has better tattoos than EJ!

I would feel 100% better with him coming off the bench than Tuel Time.

He wants to start, but don't we all.

No - we need a Wiley veteran. I assume in Dallas they release Ortin. I like a vet who knows his role and is happy to help EJ. Also, you want a guy who can come in off the bench and win a few games.

If I wasn't worried about psych issues, Freeman would have been that guy, but the Giants picked him up.

He wants to start and Buffalo's Brass will not bring in anyone to actually compete with EJ and make him earn/win the job

That's not true. They brought in Kolb last year. What FA QBs were out there this year to bring in I don't think anyone better than Thad. They have pretty much said they are not draftig a QB in the first round this year. But, they can still draft a QB this year. I think if Pryor is out there the Bills will kick the tires on him as I think they are going over most options all the time.

Honestly, I wasn't too discouraged with Thad last year... He doesn't have the best pocket presence or the strongest arrm, but he shows more heart than any QB on the bills I've seen in the last decade. There were a few plays last year where he got drilled and still made the throw, and got up screaming and jumping around like a special teams player making a big hit on the first kickoff of a home game. I love seeing that passion on the field, wish I could see that more from EJ.

Edited by billsgpr88

Terrelle Pryor

http://www.rotoworld.../terrelle-pryor

With EJ's injuries last year I wish we would pick Terrelle up, kind of the same player as Thad but better. Expected to be released Monday.

I have to completely disagree that he is kind of the same player as Thad, and that he is a better QB than Thad. Better in college, maybe. Better runner/faster, yes. Better passer? leader? judgment? no 3x.

He wants to start and Buffalo's Brass will not bring in anyone to actually compete with EJ and make him earn/win the job

Bringing in Tattoos Pryor for that mission would be a fake competition.

I'm in. If we can pick him up as a FA, go for it. I saw him play some last year and he looked pretty good.

And, he has better tattoos than EJ!

I would feel 100% better with him coming off the bench than Tuel Time.

He wants to start, but don't we all.

:sick:

No - we need a Wiley veteran. I assume in Dallas they release Ortin. I like a vet who knows his role and is happy to help EJ. Also, you want a guy who can come in off the bench and win a few games.

If I wasn't worried about psych issues, Freeman would have been that guy, but the Giants picked him up.

I agree, the Bills are all in with EJ, so why not bring in a player/coach as backup?

So we want castoff QBs from the Raiders??? And they are currently in the market for a franchise QB…..

Doesn't anyone else see a problem here?

THERE IS NO WAY THE BILLS PICK UP TERRELL PRYOR.