A better back up.

bowery4

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He played in 11 games in 2013. He had 7 passing TDs and 11 INTs. That was his 3rd season in the league.

What about his rushing TD's? Have you seen the Raiders roster? Can you name a defensive starter beyond Woodson, Roach and Branch?

Let's not act like the Raiders are a QB away from being a playoff team.

What about his rushing TD's? Have you seen the Raiders roster? Can you name a defensive starter beyond Woodson, Roach and Branch?

I love that you make excuses for Pryor, a 3rd year player, yet you constantly destroy EJ, a rookie. And who cares about the little fact the EJ had better passing numbers across the board than Pryor? Hypocrite. :)

I love that you make excuses for Pryor, a 3rd year player, yet you constantly destroy EJ, a rookie. And who cares about the little fact the EJ had better passing numbers across the board than Pryor? Hypocrite. :)

I didn't want him to start unless he earned the job. It's tough to make excuses for EJ when he has low numbers on a much better team.

I would go as far as saying that the 2013 Bills were more talented at every single position compared to the Raiders. Except QB.

Show me where I have ever "destroyed" EJ. You shouldn't hyperbolize so much, it looks foolish.

Edited by FireChan

I didn't want him to start unless he earned the job. It's tough to make excuses for EJ when he has low numbers on a much better team.

I would go as far as saying that the 2013 Bills were more talented at every single position compared to the Raiders. Except QB.

Again, EJ Manuel as a rookie outplayed a 3rd year QB. Missing 2 weeks of his first training camp and a month of his first season. EJ Manuel had one of his best games without his 2 best wrs against one of the best defensive coaches in the NFL. EJ Manuel had a 112 QB rating last preseason.

Yet, you defend Pryor and bash EJ. Yeah, you're not a crusade here at all. :rolleyes:

Again, EJ Manuel as a rookie outplayed a 3rd year QB. Missing 2 weeks of his first training camp and a month of his first season. EJ Manuel had one of his best games without his 2 best wrs against one of the best defensive coaches in the NFL. EJ Manuel had a 112 QB rating last preseason.

Yet, you defend Pryor and bash EJ. Yeah, you're not a crusade here at all. :rolleyes:

Still waiting for my proof of EJ bashing. Otherwise, you're wasting your time.

Show me where I have ever "destroyed" EJ. You shouldn't hyperbolize so much, it looks foolish.

You think TP is a more talented QB than EJ Manuel?

Are they the ones that threw all those picks? Yes he has 2 rushing TDs. He should have had more considering that's his one trick.

You think TP is a more talented QB than EJ Manuel?

Are they the ones that threw all those picks? Yes he has 2 rushing TDs. He should have had more considering that's his one trick.

I think the QB position is up in the air. I think it's possible that some other QB will be better than EJ. I also think it's possible EJ will be better than other QB's. Whether the other QB's are Thad, Tuel, Pryor or a 2014 rookie is unknown.

And no, they didn't throw those picks. I'm not saying Pryor was perfect or even great last year. I'm saying if you put him on a different roster with more talent, he'd probably do better. And who knows how much better. When the downside is a 7th round pick that has horrific odds of even making the roster, it's an easy decision.

I think the QB position is up in the air. I think it's possible that some other QB will be better than EJ. I also think it's possible EJ will be better than other QB's. Whether the other QB's are Thad, Tuel, Pryor or a 2014 rookie is unknown.

And no, they didn't throw those picks. I'm not saying Pryor was perfect or even great last year. I'm saying if you put him on a different roster with more talent, he'd probably do better. And who knows how much better. When the downside is a 7th round pick that has horrific odds of even making the roster, it's an easy decision.

I am admittedly biased and it clouds all objectivity on T Peezy. I don't know if a 7th rd pick could make the team but that pick may contribute on ST or maybe that is where they could land a punter. I don't think TP is better than Thad and don't think he has the makeup of a starting QB either on many levels, which makes it unlikely he would unseat EJ. JMO. He would be better than Tuel from a QB potential perspective, I will concede, but wouldn't be willing to give up a pick for that considering all the negatives he brings, IMO. Seattle is a good place for him. Carroll recruited him in HS. I see your points, just agree to disagree that Bills should have tried to trade for him. Edited by YoloinOhio