What would be "Buffalo Strong" to you?

With all the documentaries/stories recently on TV with the anniversary of the Boston bombing, I got thinking, "What would Bills fans say their concept of 'Buffalo Strong' be?" Clearly the Bills are a vital part of the civic fabric of the city. Moreover, with the recent passing of the only owner the Bills have ever had, along with Kelly's recurrence of cancer, we Bills fans have kind of fallen on some tough times. So with that, lets go with our version of "Buffalo Strong." Fire away.

With all the documentaries/stories recently on TV with the anniversary of the Boston bombing, I got thinking, "What would Bills fans say their concept of 'Buffalo Strong' be?" Clearly the Bills are a vital part of the civic fabric of the city. Moreover, with the recent passing of the only owner the Bills have ever had, along with Kelly's recurrence of cancer, we Bills fans have kind of fallen on some tough times. So with that, lets go with our version of "Buffalo Strong." Fire away.

The Colts had #Chuckstrong while he dealt with Cancer. Kelly isn't our HC, but he is still a face of the organization. Combined with losing our owner and the constant chatter of the team moving, I like the concept.

not to sound cold hearted, but I'm sick of Boston Strong stuff.

#KellyStrong and or #RalphStrong

The Colts had #Chuckstrong while he dealt with Cancer. Kelly isn't our HC, but he is still a face of the organization. Combined with losing our owner and the constant chatter of the team moving, I like the concept.

It would be strongly opposing the use of "strong." Holy hell can't anyone be original anymore. Everything is "nation" or "strong" and its nauseating. How about developing some creative strength. And no, I'm not going to because that's not my role and I didn't start this. I think cliches and monikers are moronic. How about letting the collective actions define the community's name. So rather than Buffalo being "Buffalo Strong" or it's just Buffalo but the term connotes the qualities everyone would prefer to define. Buffalo is not strong or resilient. Economically we continue to decline. Socially we continue to segregate minorities and concentrate the impoverished. We lack strong leadership. We lack originality. And yet we take any minor victory and try to use it to show we're on the rebound, when all data pointing elsewhere. And mostly, like the responses to this post will be, we lack thick skin to accept the reality of our reality and instead chose to construct an alternate false reality based on some stupid slogan.

It would be strongly opposing the use of "strong." Holy hell can't anyone be original anymore. Everything is "nation" or "strong" and its nauseating. How about developing some creative strength. And no, I'm not going to because that's not my role and I didn't start this. I think cliches and monikers are moronic. How about letting the collective actions define the community's name. So rather than Buffalo being "Buffalo Strong" or it's just Buffalo but the term connotes the qualities everyone would prefer to define. Buffalo is not strong or resilient. Economically we continue to decline. Socially we continue to segregate minorities and concentrate the impoverished. We lack strong leadership. We lack originality. And yet we take any minor victory and try to use it to show we're on the rebound, when all data pointing elsewhere. And mostly, like the responses to this post will be, we lack thick skin to accept the reality of our reality and instead chose to construct an alternate false reality based on some stupid slogan.

Talking proud, talking proud.

It would be strongly opposing the use of "strong." Holy hell can't anyone be original anymore. Everything is "nation" or "strong" and its nauseating. How about developing some creative strength. And no, I'm not going to because that's not my role and I didn't start this. I think cliches and monikers are moronic. How about letting the collective actions define the community's name.

And mostly, like the responses to this post will be, we lack thick skin to accept the reality of our reality and instead chose to construct an alternate false reality based on some stupid slogan.

or to show how American they are they have to be a "Patriot".

Yup. Probably shouldn't have used a cliché. Clearly it touched a nerve.

Fort Hood Strong, Sandy Hook Strong, Denver movie theater Strong, Jewish Community Center Strong.... Boston isn't that special

Peter King already answered that for you with his Monday Morning QB.

It's "Kelly Tough"!

If that does not embody this town, I don't know what does. He is one tough man who embodies this city. We should dedicate this season to our greatest hero for the Bills. Give him the strength to keep fighting for his life.

This city is tough. Our players are tough. Give them a purpose and take the focus off who will buy the team. NYS will get behind it, and if handled well, will be the best NFL story of the league this year.

Put on every jersey, "Kelly Tough". That's who we are and how we're going to fight like our greatest hero. I loved Ferguson, and before he killed someone Simpson, but Kelly is Buffalo.

I know I'll buy any shirt that states that point for my sons so they know what it is like to be a Buffalonian. As I've said to many of my friends when I speak of Buffalo, as I live in Tampa. "my best description of Buffalo is WE DON'T TAKE NAPS! We work a long day and don't make excuses.

I'm very proud of my city, the people, and what we represent. Kelly represents that better than anyone.

So, we are KELLY TOUGH!

Peter King already answered that for you with his Monday Morning QB.

It's "Kelly Tough"!

If that does not embody this town, I don't know what does. He is one tough man who embodies this city. We should dedicate this season to our greatest hero for the Bills. Give him the strength to keep fighting for his life.

This city is tough. Our players are tough. Give them a purpose and take the focus off who will buy the team. NYS will get behind it, and if handled well, will be the best NFL story of the league this year.

Put on every jersey, "Kelly Tough". That's who we are and how we're going to fight like our greatest hero. I loved Ferguson, and before he killed someone Simpson, but Kelly is Buffalo.

I know I'll buy any shirt that states that point for my sons so they know what it is like to be a Buffalonian. As I've said to many of my friends when I speak of Buffalo, as I live in Tampa. "my best description of Buffalo is WE DON'T TAKE NAPS! We work a long day and don't make excuses.

I'm very proud of my city, the people, and what we represent. Kelly represents that better than anyone.

So, we are KELLY TOUGH!

Nice post.