What would be "Buffalo Strong" to you?

Thanks Peter.

I really mean it. We have a great opportunity. How much would Jill and Jim's daughter be touched and moved.

How hard would he want to fight when he sees this out pouring of support. This man needs to beat this awful condition, and guys like Wood, K. Williams, Glenn, FJ, and EJ will live upmtomthe challenge.

Sometimes, it is about fighting for something. Make this our rallying cry.

KELLY TOUGH!

That's us.

Peter King already answered that for you with his Monday Morning QB.

It's "Kelly Tough"!

If that does not embody this town, I don't know what does. He is one tough man who embodies this city. We should dedicate this season to our greatest hero for the Bills. Give him the strength to keep fighting for his life.

This city is tough. Our players are tough. Give them a purpose and take the focus off who will buy the team. NYS will get behind it, and if handled well, will be the best NFL story of the league this year.

Put on every jersey, "Kelly Tough". That's who we are and how we're going to fight like our greatest hero. I loved Ferguson, and before he killed someone Simpson, but Kelly is Buffalo.

I know I'll buy any shirt that states that point for my sons so they know what it is like to be a Buffalonian. As I've said to many of my friends when I speak of Buffalo, as I live in Tampa. "my best description of Buffalo is WE DON'T TAKE NAPS! We work a long day and don't make excuses.

I'm very proud of my city, the people, and what we represent. Kelly represents that better than anyone.

So, we are KELLY TOUGH!

+1 Well put. This is more the spirit of my post, not anything about Boston.

It's "Kelly Tough"!

If that does not embody this town, I don't know what does. He is one tough man who embodies this city. We should dedicate this season to our greatest hero for the Bills. Give him the strength to keep fighting for his life.

This city is tough. Our players are tough. Give them a purpose and take the focus off who will buy the team. NYS will get behind it, and if handled well, will be the best NFL story of the league this year.

Put on every jersey, "Kelly Tough". That's who we are and how we're going to fight like our greatest hero. I loved Ferguson, and before he killed someone Simpson, but Kelly is Buffalo.

I know I'll buy any shirt that states that point for my sons so they know what it is like to be a Buffalonian. As I've said to many of my friends when I speak of Buffalo, as I live in Tampa. "my best description of Buffalo is WE DON'T TAKE NAPS! We work a long day and don't make excuses.

I'm very proud of my city, the people, and what we represent. Kelly represents that better than anyone.

So, we are KELLY TOUGH!

Motivating post, to be sure. BUT...

I love a good nap!

It's "Kelly Tough"!

So, we are KELLY TOUGH!

well done sir. POTY.

We need to start a ralph chant at the first home game and a kelly or jimbo one on monday night.

im planning to make a huge THANK YOU RALPH sign. Out of a king sized bed sheet or something. Should be perfect for the opening introductions at the opener.

It's "Kelly Tough"!

I hate to bring this up, and I am a bit surprised Peter King did not catch this.

Kelly Tough was the Playboy Playmate of the Month in October 1981.