Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Why would he do that? Wouldn't he have 3 years of D1 eligibility if he transferred and sat out a year?

because now he can play and then transfer without sitting out right after the season. its a free showcase, and im guessing he didnt have powerhouses lining up to sign him currently.

Why would he do that? Wouldn't he have 3 years of D1 eligibility if he transferred and sat out a year?

See Newton, Cam.

(Not that Chad Kelly is as talented as Cam)

EMCC was the 2013 NJCAA national champions and went 12-0. Many of the games were incredible blowouts as well, including a 90-7 win over Coahoma Community College. On the season, East Mississippi outscored its opponents 747-117. Seriously.

See Newton, Cam.

(Not that Chad Kelly is as talented as Cam)

EMCC was the 2013 NJCAA national champions and went 12-0. Many of the games were incredible blowouts as well, including a 90-7 win over Coahoma Community College. On the season, East Mississippi outscored its opponents 747-117. Seriously.

Any word on what his major will be at Eastern Mississippi Community College??

Sounds to me like he might have the "do you know who my uncle is" syndrome !!

He may be good but his attitude sounds as if it sucks & the coach doesn't want that spreading through out the locker room .

May have messed up a great chance to play for a good school with Taj leaving this year for the draft .

Licata is entering his Junior year, Kelly could transfer and sit this season. Be the backup next season as a Sophomore and then have two seasons as the starter. PTR you know more about UB than I do obviously so is this a reasonable plan?

What makes you think hes worth bringing in? why because had has a uncle in the NFL ,? Because his name is KELLY?

if HES THE IDIOT MOST SAY HE IS .,,SCREW HIM ..