Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out some of the other articles. Aside from other things, he apparently flipped his "s@#$" on the coaches during the spring game (once for not going for it on 4th down and 3) and was benched for the whole second half where he continued to fume on the sidelines.

Also was removed from todays practice by police who had met with the coaches prior to let them know that he was going to be taken supposively.

Such a child. Jim has really turned it around since his son passed, but it seems like Chad has the pre-good Jim genes in him.

No he doesn't. For all Jims faults he kicked ass and got serious on the Football field. This jackass can't keep his **** in check to get the job done.

UB has Joe Licata as a starter.

i hope this isn't sarcasm. I actually think Licata can develop into a pretty solid qb.

Licata is entering his Junior year, Kelly could transfer and sit this season. Be the backup next season as a Sophomore and then have two seasons as the starter. PTR you know more about UB than I do obviously so is this a reasonable plan?

I like it. But, if he freaked out over his situation at Clemson, what makes you think, barring the chance that he learned something from all of this, he could handle being a backup in the MAC?

Licata is entering his Junior year, Kelly could transfer and sit this season. Be the backup next season as a Sophomore and then have two seasons as the starter. PTR you know more about UB than I do obviously so is this a reasonable plan?

i hope this isn't sarcasm. I actually think Licata can develop into a pretty solid qb.

I like it. But, if he freaked out over his situation at Clemson, what makes you think, barring the chance that he learned something from all of this, he could handle being a backup in the MAC?

No sarcasm re: Licata. He's shown that he is a good QB as a sophomore. Two more years to develop. If Kelly came to UB he'd have to wait for Licata to graduate. Doubt he'd want to do that.

After Clemson games they actually let you go onto the field and speak to the players/take pics etc. 2 years ago I went to a game and approached Chad to get a picture showing him my Buffalo Bills visor. I found him to be incredibly rude and full of himself.