Aldon Smith is an idiot.

boyst

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, airport personnel can't take a joke?

GO BILLS!!!

My brother-in-law, who would retire after 30 years in the Marines as one of their highest ranking noncoms, was flying home from Oklahoma City and, upon seeing the rather new at the time list of banned items, remarked to his fiancee, "I guess we should have left the lawnmower home."

After being detained and strip searched they missed their flight and had to take a later departure. My brother-in-law is a funny guy and the TSA people do not appreciate a sense of humor

My brother-in-law, who would retire after 30 years in the Marines as one of their highest ranking noncoms, was flying home from Oklahoma City and, upon seeing the rather new at the time list of banned items, remarked to his fiancee, "I guess we should have left the lawnmower home."

After being detained and strip searched they missed their flight and had to take a later departure. My brother-in-law is a funny guy and the TSA people do not appreciate a sense of humor

I was joking. Airports, ANYWHERE, are the last place you joke about crap like that. Some airports around the world have even less tolerance. I had an interesting experience in Jakarta in the mid-90s. Scared the living crap out of me.

GO BILLS!!!

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter 1h

For those wondering: False report of a bomb threat is punishable by up to a year in jail.

You must not have read the entire tweet. Strange how that happens. Here, I'll help...

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter 1h

For those wondering: False report of a bomb threat is punishable by up to a year in jail or 6 months of living in Cleveland, Ohio as a member of the Browns.

Mean! Anyway, Whaley's trying to get him for a 7th rounder before he's cut.

How's he gonna get to Buffalo? I can't imagine him being allowed near an airport any time soon. Is there an Amtrak station in Buffalo?

Hmmmm minor detail.

I just looked, the tracks go thru Cleveland. I don't think he will get out. Once you get in to Ohio you don't get out. Cleveland is the epicenter for it.

There is a great meme "Welcome to Ohio! HAHA Now you're stuck here!"

I just looked, the tracks go thru Cleveland. I don't think he will get out. Once you get in to Ohio you don't get out. Cleveland is the epicenter for it.

There is a great meme "Welcome to Ohio! HAHA Now you're stuck here!"

I'll drive him, I have a medical card so I can get him a fresh supply for the ride.

What would posses a person to say bomb in an airport? I mean let's forget the self medicating BS, if you say that, you know what you're doing and it's not smart.

just young and stupid (and entitled) being pissed that he had to go for a secondary screening.

:doh:

it was only a bomb :devil:

What, airport personnel can't take a joke?

GO BILLS!!!

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

If I am the 49ers, I would cut ties right away. You just cant have this type of immature / mentally unstable behavior associated with an organization. If the report is 100% true, then he should receive the maximum sentence. If Plaxico can go to jail for shooting himself, then Aldon most certainly can go as well.

There is no way I would pick him up if I am the Bills.