Aldon Smith is an idiot.

boyst

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10777877/aldon-smith-detained-los-angeles-airport

Los Angeles police detained San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith at Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday afternoon after he indicated he was in possession of a bomb.

The police did not identify the man they detained as Smith, but 49ers general manager Trent Baalke issued a statement that confirmed it, saying: "We are disappointed to learn of the incident today involving Aldon Smith. As this is a pending legal matter and we are still gathering the pertinent facts, we will have no further comment."

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would posses a person to say bomb in an airport? I mean let's forget the self medicating BS, if you say that, you know what you're doing and it's not smart.

He was talking about the weed he was carrying. It was da bomb.

It's like he doesn't want a job.

I wonder if this will be substance related again, that he's legit crazy and was self medicating, or he's just incredibly dumb.

Concussions. It's repetitive traumatic brain injuries that the NFL didn't tell him about.

What would posses a person to say bomb in an airport? I mean let's forget the self medicating BS, if you say that, you know what you're doing and it's not smart.

Nope. Concussions.

aldon smith is much too good at football to be let go

his crimes are not malicious in any way, it just seems like he's still growing up

I think multiple DUIs is malicious, the gun chargers are more the result of Californias awful gun laws and the bomb incident today was poor judgement. He clearly has issues and needs to resolve them, I see a lengthy suspension in his future.

More likely mental illness.

No. Concussions.

I think multiple DUIs is malicious, the gun chargers are more the result of Californias awful gun laws and the bomb incident today was poor judgement. He clearly has issues and needs to resolve them, I see a lengthy suspension in his future.

Nope. Want to take a guess? Concussions. He should get millions for it, the NFL did this to him!

I was just getting at finding out his alcohol issues were because he's certifiably crazy, not just an alcoholic potentially by mentioning that.

In short, either he was inebriated, crazy, or incredibly dumb

Edited by NoSaint