cencorship has no place here. mature a little bit

And now I get a bunch of classless people commenting on how I carry myself? Anyone hear not an A-hole? I've been reading these forums for years. What's wrong with you people. I complain about cencorship and I'm the bad guy. I called one person stupid. I'm sorry for offending all you fragile people.

And now I get a bunch of classless people commenting on how I carry myself? Anyone hear not an A-hole? I've been reading these forums for years. What's wrong with you people. I complain about cencorship and I'm the bad guy. I called one person stupid. I'm sorry for offending all you fragile people.

You can say that again.

You can say that again.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

It's here not hear. Whyusostupid?

People who call other people stupid in public should first learn how to spell.

I am insulted tremendously. This shmuck censored my first post ever. I've been frequenting this site for a few years. I wrote how a member may or may not be 'stupid'. Also how someone may be attracted sexually to a certain backup quarterback on our roster. Apparently beerball is a homophobe. Thanks for the warm welcome

Fix your title or change your screenname. Good spelling is a must when rambling about homos/mods/and cencorship.

The origin of the thread is ridiculous and sadly, an indication of the state of our society...the rest of it to follow, is just hilarious! I love the responses and the wide spectrum of statements, usually steeped in sarcasm, good stuff!