Game of Thrones: Season 4

Kevin

A thought just occured to me.. I recall a scene just prior to the fight when Oberyn's "squire?" is wiping down his blade.. applying poison, maybe? What's the verdict if The Mountain dies from his wounds after the fight?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I watch the show and just before I started she was talking about how someone spoiled a part of the show for her, I hate that. Anyways, my exact words before the episode were "I feel like they are trying to make you think Tyrion has a chance with Oberyn, build up your hope, but in reality he has no chance."

If I know one thing about this show, no one is safe.

Was just wondering, what happened to the youngest stark boy and the wilding woman? I thought she was taking him to castle black? They've disappeared.

not the book thread...... hmmmmm

Osha helps Rickon and we wait...... and we wait...... and we wait...... and we wait......

If they get the next two episodes right they will be the best that the series has to offer. The Oberyn/Mountain fight is really just a warm-up.

Don't you love the fact that you read the books? I'm not the guy who spoils what will happen later on, but I love being that guy who listens to everyone's "theories" on what's going to happen with a giant smirk on my face knowing what's actually going happen.

People are going to lose their minds if all goes accordingly...

Don't you love the fact that you read the books? I'm not the guy who spoils what will happen later on, but I love being that guy who listens to everyone's "theories" on what's going to happen with a giant smirk on my face knowing what's actually going happen.

UNTIL the TV show veers away from the books that is.

Where's Damphair?

:thumbsup:

I'm guessing Jamie smuggles him out.. /nod

At first glance I thought said he would snuggle him out :lol:

I didn't learn after Ned.. I didn't learn after Robb.. my only hope now is to learn from Oberyn. STOP ROOTING FOR A PARTICULAR CHARACTER.. THAT'S WHEN THEY DIE! :cry:

I was talking to a friend of mine about that before the season started. I was like, you know how much I love Joffrey? He is such a kindhearted person and a just king. May he reign for a long time :devil: