Game of Thrones: Season 4

Kevin

This season is building so well. The whitewalker scene at the end was great! I've been wondering when they'd finally get back to that. I'm glad Jamie took Tyrions side. I expected it, but it's still nice to see. Jon Snow's character evolution is ramping up nicely. Littlefinger is a wacko, but in a good way. The Tyrrell grandmother is awesome. So cunning. All in all another solid episode.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This season is building so well. The whitewalker scene at the end was great! I've been wondering when they'd finally get back to that. I'm glad Jamie took Tyrions side. I expected it, but it's still nice to see. Jon Snow's character evolution is ramping up nicely. Littlefinger is a wacko, but in a good way. The Tyrrell grandmother is awesome. So cunning. All in all another solid episode.

Suppose they must keep teasing it periodically.

It was Crasters last son. Crasters gave all of his sons to the Whitewalkers.

Okay, cool. I thought so, but was wondering if there was significance to that particular baby. For some reason, that is the one story line, of the many stories going on, that I tend to lose track of sometimes. I remembered that Sam had taken her and the baby someplace to be safe, but couldn't remember if something had happened to the baby.

Okay, cool. I thought so, but was wondering if there was significance to that particular baby. For some reason, that is the one story line, of the many stories going on, that I tend to lose track of sometimes. I remembered that Sam had taken her and the baby someplace to be safe, but couldn't remember if something had happened to the baby.

You're not alone there. I always slip into a sort of weird boredom coma every time a Sam and Gilly scene comes on.

Hey...dumb question...but was the baby at the end just a son of one of the many daughters, or the son of Gilly?

other daughters

Gillys son is with her on Moles town

http://io9.com/this-...nged-1568796246

HBO may have just spoiled the books in a small way (or big way depending on your point of view).

use the readers thread ... I'm thinking Left Turn in a BIG way.

Not all of them. Or, more precisely, not all of his sons were given to the Whitewalkers.

all of crasters sons were left in the woods for the Whitewalkers / Gods

BUMP

a slow day at the office.. not much happening to discuss

I'm trying to recall if their was any gratuitous nudity?

None. A part of my slumps every time the pre-show warnings appear sans-nudity and/or strong sexual content.

I loved last night's episode. Half way through a season and we're just getting started on so many plot lines.

Refresh me: is The Hound taking Arya to The Eyrie?

None. A part of my slumps every time the pre-show warnings appear sans-nudity and/or strong sexual content.

I loved last night's episode. Half way through a season and we're just getting started on so many plot lines.

Refresh me: is The Hound taking Arya to The Eyrie?

Yes, that is the intended location after the red wedding. the only family left that may pay him a ransom.

Well, given what we've learned the past two episodes...THAT should make for an interesting family reunion.

to be honest and not spoil anything

I truly don't know what to expect from the writers week to week.

loved how Robin dropped the gift down the moon door.

For us non-book readers, the Littlefinger story was pretty big...and it looks like Sansa is just heading from one prison to another...poor kid!

thats seems to be true.

and Littlefinger is behind a majority of the deaths or expected deaths of "key" characters.

Jon Arryn, Joffrey, in an indirect way Ned Stark, setting up Tyrion for a close visit with the moon door