Game of Thrones: Season 4

Kevin

Oh man, if only there was a thread where you could talk specifically about things that happened in the book that didn't happen in the TV show.

I got the hint and I already posted over there.

I'll try to keep the proper story lines in the right thread.

joffrey.jpg

my answer is in the book readers thread

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad there was a thread split...

Some of the stuff discussed in here is not cool for those of us who haven't read the books.

Then read a !@#$ing book. Bunch of illiterates.

Not that the illiterates in the "book" thread are any better, seeing how that bunch of illiterates didn't even notice that some jackwagon misspelled "deaux" in the threat title.

Not that the illiterates in the "book" thread are any better, seeing how that bunch of illiterates didn't even notice that some jackwagon misspelled "deaux" in the threat title.

I'd probably take offense to this if I knew what illiterate meant...or book...or jackwagon...so I guess I'm ok with your characterization.

That was this jackwagon, and I did it intentionally. Hoser

oh we noticed. we're just not !@#$ing know it alls who give a ratrzazz

The scene where Jamie takes Cersei was pretty awkward. Talk about wrong place wrong time. It surprised me because, going back to about halfway through last season, his character has been going through an image transformation. We were getting pushed to view him as a good man or as a tragic hero even. They did this by revealing the real reason he killed the Mad King and by showing him save Brienne from bad situations on multiple occasions. Whelp, so much for that. Back to being a hated character.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

The scene where Jamie takes Cersei was pretty awkward. Talk about wrong place wrong time. It surprised me because, going back to about halfway through last season, his character has been going through an image transformation. We were getting pushed to view him as a good man or as a tragic hero even. They did this by revealing the real reason he killed the Mad King and by showing him save Brienne from bad situations on multiple occasions. Whelp, so much for that. Back to being a hated character.

baby steps, every now and then you fall down

we'll see how he's portrayed in the weeks to come.

yes, the location was a bit "wrong".

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

baby steps, every now and then you fall down

we'll see how he's portrayed in the weeks to come.

the local was a bit "wrong".

What, doesn't everyone get a little bit horny when talking to their sister about the kid you incestuously had, while standing next to said kid's corpse?