Bills acquire WR mike Williams

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty happy about this trade. The guy is a legit NFL WR. If, as Bucky Gleason warns, he is bad news, they can get rid of him, as easily as they traded a 6th round pick for him.

Playing at home could be a good thing, or a bad thing. But, I feel really optimistic about this team right now, so I am preferring to see the potential greatness of this move. It may just be for show, but the fact that he addressed his off the field issues, and seems to be taking some responsibility for them is a positive.

WR Williams gets warm welcome back to Buffalo

He was on his way home by plane just hours after the Bills and Buccaneers had completed the terms of a trade sending wide receiver

Mike Williamsicon-article-link.gif to Buffalo in exchange for a 2014 draft choice. Williams still had to pass a physical, but as far as the fellow Buffalonians on his plane were concerned it was cause for celebration.

I just hope he makes it into the season. I originally thought that Tampa is kind of a party town and being in Buffalo would be good for him. However after reading that he had similar issues in Buffalo, that the local police have a book on him, and are betting he makes news before the season start concerns me greatly.

I hope he understands the position he is in and can toe the line. But I am starting to have serious doubts.

I'm a little late to the party: Is Mike Williams a good WR?? I mean, is he on the same level of sayyyyyyy Da'Rick Rogers or maybe Lou Piccone?? Ohhhh, and he's been texting SJ 13?? Will they start tweeting?? That's a comforting thought.

(I'm excited about training camp already. The Bills are like a box of chocolates...ya' never know what you're gonna get)

The bigger question: What was an old cat like you doing at lolla?

It was about two weeks after my 29th birthday, I thought my wife and I would have been smack dab in the middle of the demo, perhaps even trending younger. Boy, was I wrong.

I'd say median age was 19.

I'm a little late to the party: Is Mike Williams a good WR?? I mean, is he on the same level of sayyyyyyy Da'Rick Rogers or maybe Lou Piccone?? Ohhhh, and he's been texting SJ 13?? Will they start tweeting?? That's a comforting thought.

(I'm excited about training camp already. The Bills are like a box of chocolates...ya' never know what you're gonna get)

Hey Fergy! Are you sarcastic about the Bills being a box of chocolates? Weve known for quite awhile now what the bills are gonna give.

Hey Fergy! Are you sarcastic about the Bills being a box of chocolates? Weve known for quite awhile now what the bills are gonna give.

I am. Every year I think they're gonna surprise me and have a great season (4-0 with Fitz for example) and then it all changes. That's the emotional roller coaster we live every Sept - December....and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

It was about two weeks after my 29th birthday, I thought my wife and I would have been smack dab in the middle of the demo, perhaps even trending younger. Boy, was I wrong.

I'd say median age was 19.

Sounds about right.

Yeah I had to look at some of what the kids were wearing and think is this just some kind of weird kid or this a trend.

Yup the 90s are back but in a really bad bad way that should never happen and is somehow worse.

I am. Every year I think they're gonna surprise me and have a great season (4-0 with Fitz for example) and then it all changes. That's the emotional roller coaster we live every Sept - December....and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Id trade it for more wins

Sounds about right.

Yeah I had to look at some of what the kids were wearing and think is this just some kind of weird kid or this a trend.

Yup the 90s are back but in a really bad bad way that should never happen and is somehow worse.

If true... this is good news for the Bills! :thumbsup:

Yes. Yes it is.

90s style jeans, tight and short thats what the kids wear these days. I saw it with my own two eyes in Manhattan this weekend.

If true... this is good news for the Bills! :thumbsup:

Excellent. Hope it's as much fun as the first time. Well, maybe just a little bit more this time around.