Buffalobills.com: Get to know Alexandra Vitale

I can't apologize because I don't want to listen to a woman talk about football as a broadcaster, or a writer. I do not believe any of them is good at it. I have listened, I have read, not one good one.

If you want to listen to vague takes and sideline reporter silly questions, go ahead..

I dont believe you is good at writing.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironically enough, in PPP he posited that Islam was a pox on humanity with women's' rights at the crux of his argument.

They have every right to do the job, we live in a free country. I never said that they have no right to do the job, don't be a jerk and put words in my mouth. I just think they are not very good at this job. It is pretty easy to tell the difference. You make no point at all. Women suck at driving too, and they get to do that too, which they do not get to do in most all Islamic countries.

I dont believe you is good at writing.

hahaha, Month end work stuff to do, more important that this. Just another fool making no point at all, Why not comment instead if you think women do this job well or not instead of being a putz?

Edited by Security

They have every right to do the job, we live in a free country. I never said that they have no right to do the job, don't be a jerk and put words in my mouth. I just think they are not very good at this job. It is pretty easy to tell the difference. You make no point at all. Women suck at driving too, and they get to do that too, which they do not get to do in most all Islamic countries.

I never said you did. I don't need to put words in your mouth. The record speaks for itself.

Danica Patrick challenges you to a race. B-)

I never said you did. I don't need to put words in your mouth. The record speaks for itself.

Then you just lied too. They have every right to try and do the job,

You are insinuating inconsistency, and you are a flat out liar, people who do that are people who obviously do nothing important for work.

"They played so good yesterday, the way they played seemed like they did exactly as they intended to, like they were doing good at what they had practiced".

Ugh. She is cute, without a doubt, no thank you on women writers and broadcasters.

Call this an unfair generalization if you must, but old people are no good at everything.

Edited by thurst44

Then you just lied too. They have every right to try and do the job,

You are insinuating inconsistency, and you are a flat out liar, people who do that are people who obviously do nothing important for work.

They have every right to do the job but are inherently not as capable as men when it comes to comprehending and reporting on intricacies of games played by children. Thats a man's work. As is driving. But Muslims have unenlightened views when it comes to gender differences.

All super important IT professionals like yourself know this to be true.

"They played so good yesterday, the way they played seemed like they did exactly as they intended to, like they were doing good at what they had practiced".

Ugh. She is cute, without a doubt, no thank you on women writers and broadcasters.

Meh....I would agree than Erin Andrews sucks however there are tons of women in sports that are solid and might know more than you.

Doris Burke (nba) Linda Cohn (espn) are very solid. Ain't nothing wrong w Kolber, Spake, Beadle among others as well.

Meh....I would agree than Erin Andrews sucks however there are tons of women in sports that are solid and might know more than you.

Doris Burke (nba) Linda Cohn (espn) are very solid. Ain't nothing wrong w Kolber, Spake, Beadle among others as well.

Michele Tafoya is quite solid ... so is Doris Burke (check out her man-hands next time).

Beadle is your consummate cool chick/cougar.

Erin is of course smokin' hot ... but I'd probably get annoyed by her voice over time, so good thing for me, she has no interest.

Michele Tafoya is quite solid ... so is Doris Burke (check out her man-hands next time).

Beadle is your consummate cool chick/cougar.

Erin is of course smokin' hot ... but I'd probably get annoyed by her voice over time, so good thing for me, she has no interest.

Yea I think everyone likes Beadle. I've got a thing for Nicole Zaloumis on NFLnetwork, she's pretty good as well.

I think I like em all but Erin Andrews which is odd because she probably makes the most $$$$ because she's hot.

I can't apologize because I don't want to listen to a woman talk about football as a broadcaster, or a writer. I do not believe any of them is good at it. I have listened, I have read, not one good one.

If you want to listen to vague takes and sideline reporter silly questions, go ahead..

Some of them are poor writers as well. "I do not believe any of them is good at it."

Gratuitous video of her in miniskirts and low cut dresses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j44ieKjccY

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

That's neither a mini nor low cut IMO. Unfortunate.

If they know what they are talking about I don't care what they look like. If they get a job just because they are cute arm candy that says more about the people that hire them and nothing about their ability.