Buffalobills.com: Get to know Alexandra Vitale

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"They played so good yesterday, the way they played seemed like they did exactly as they intended to, like they were doing good at what they had practiced".

Ugh. She is cute, without a doubt, no thank you on women writers and broadcasters.

"They played so good yesterday, the way they played seemed like they did exactly as they intended to, like they were doing good at what they had practiced".

Ugh. She is cute, without a doubt, no thank you on women writers and broadcasters.

There are plenty of men who are terrible as sportwriters. See the Buffalo News.

"They played so good yesterday, the way they played seemed like they did exactly as they intended to, like they were doing good at what they had practiced". Ugh. She is cute, without a doubt, no thank you on women writers and broadcasters.
I agree. That is just about all women though, terrible, cannot listen to them talk sports.

So are you a T-Rex or Brontosaurus? C'Mon man, the sweeping stereotypes are an old way of thinking. Judge each person, irrespective of gender, on their own individual merit.

So are you a T-Rex or Brontosaurus? C'Mon man, the sweeping stereotypes are an old way of thinking. Judge each person, irrespective of gender, on their own individual merit.

disagree. When I meet a person, I assume everyone who looks like them acts exactly the same. much easier that way. I hate change!!!

I can't apologize because I don't want to listen to a woman talk about football as a broadcaster, or a writer. I do not believe any of them is good at it. I have listened, I have read, not one good one.

If you want to listen to vague takes and sideline reporter silly questions, go ahead..

Edited by Security

One of the better sportswriters that I know of, whose work I've had the pleasure of reading, is a woman. She used to frequent these very fora.

Edited by LeviF91

I can't apologize because I don't want to listen to a woman talk about football as a broadcaster, or a writer. I do not believe any of them is good at it. I have listened, I have read, not one good one.

If you want to listen to vague takes and sideline reporter silly questions, go ahead..

In my own personal experience, most sports media irrespective of gender do not have the knowledge to provide in-depth analysis or insight.

But hey, it's America so you are certainly entitled to your own biases so you can filter your sources as you wish. :beer:

Can you at least apologize for your horrible grammar? :)

In my own personal experience, most sports media irrespective of gender do not have the knowledge to provide in-depth analysis or insight.

But hey, it's America so you are certainly entitled to your own biases so you can filter your sources as you wish. :beer:

Ironically enough, in PPP he posited that Islam was a pox on humanity with women's' rights at the crux of his argument.