Bills - Eagles Trade ?

T master

I would love to know what you believe Graham would be worth in a trade.

whatever some foolio would give us Johnny. not a fan . If someone, anyone sees value, god love him . I would take a tenth round pick at this point.

maybe he will turn the corner this year :sick:

You seem like a really good dude, but you come up with some of the most unrealistic scenarios - a lot.

Hey i can dream can't I ? After all most of you do the fantasy football thing & i don't burst ya'lls bubble .

Besides what is so unrealistic about the trade of TJ to the Eagles to add a late round pick in the draft ? In my world it doesn't seem so far fetched . Hang on i have to take my medication i'll be right back my nurse is here ... :blink:

You do realize who started this thread, the Eagles have coaches tape just like us right?

Graham will be released by the end of camp, and may not even get picked up by another team. My bet is he will be on a practice squad somewhere if at all.

I am not a TJ Graham lover But -- how many times did he beat the CB deep & was over thrown, under thrown, or not seen by our QB ?

So, essentially you agree that Graham has virtually no value in the trade market.

Essentially, i dont know.

But i am less then pleased with his development and dont think he has an upside.

I would not mind being wrong though.

Hey i can dream can't I ? After all most of you do the fantasy football thing & i don't burst ya'lls bubble .

Besides what is so unrealistic about the trade of TJ to the Eagles to add a late round pick in the draft ? In my world it doesn't seem so far fetched . Hang on i have to take my medication i'll be right back my nurse is here ... :blink:

Your earlier post suggested we could get a "3rd, 4th, or 5th round pick" for Graham from the Eagles. Those are mid-round, not late-round, picks.

How does fantasy football correlate to the asinine suggestion that Graham might fetch a mid-round draft pick from any N.F.L. team?

Is there a chance that we get a conditional seventh round pick for Graham? Sure. You clearly follow the N.F.L. and the Bills closely enough to know that your original post was absurd, man.

With all the bashing I see on these threads on TJ Graham I don't think anyone has mentioned (could be wrong) that he always tries to jump to catch the ball. Even when it is right in his hands. He should not be in the NFL! He is no a NFL WR. Nobody would trade a 7th rounder for him unless it was to return kicks. And, I would take a 7th for him.

The Bills coulda had Foles....and a number of other starting NFL QBs draftted in the 3rd or later. I have a strong feeling that they SHOULD draft a QB in the 3rd this year. Whether it be a McCarron or Murray, I think the Bills need to hedge their bets on EJ. My guess is they float a 5th or 6th rounder on a lesser guy, but I hope they don't continue to ignore the most important position on the field. IN TEAM SPORTS.

FYP

The Bills coulda had Foles....and a number of other starting NFL QBs draftted in the 3rd or later. I have a strong feeling that they SHOULD draft a QB in the 3rd this year. Whether it be a McCarron or Murray, I think the Bills need to hedge their bets on EJ. My guess is they float a 5th or 6th rounder on a lesser guy, but I hope they don't continue to ignore the most important position on the field.

I'm with you on a 3rd rounder (like Murray way more than McCarron, would also like Mettenberger). I don't know how we could characterize the team as "continuing to ignore the most important position on the field," though, when they have picked up something on the order of 7 QBs in the past year, including one that was a first rounder that they intend to develop. You may not like the approach / philosophy, but they have done anything but ignore it.

I think Thad Lewis is probably as good as any backup-caliber draftee they could get this year (and I'd put McCarron in that company). I like Murray for long-term upside and as a hedge on EJ should he face continued injury troubles, or should he fail to progress.

TJ Graham should be baggin' groceries......

TJ needs a Bills coach to work one on one with him and decide what to do with him .

As i mentioned i hope someone ( Eagles ) sees some value in his speed. He is fast and he does get open .