One thing that scares me most....

Is that if the Bills move, will there be no more Stadium Wall?

:cry:

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/what8217s-next-for-the-bills-for-now-the-team-will-be-controlled-by-a-trust-20140325

I have to be optimistic though and hope that the quote from the article that has already been posted is true.

One potential buyer is Sabres owner Terry Pegula. He has a net worth of about $3.1 billion, according to Forbes magazine. Pegula has said he might step in if it looked like the team was in danger of moving.

Another is B. Thomas Golisano, who bought the Sabres in 2003 to prevent the team from leaving town. He later sold the Sabres to Pegula. Golisano also has said he would be interested in buying the Bills if it looked like they were going to leave.

Go Bills Go! and May God Bless Mr. Wilson

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I find so ironic and sad is that for years there has been the rumor that Jim Kelly was in the process of putting together an ownership group to fight to keep the team here when RW passed away. Then when it happens, Jim is actually in the process of fighting for his life.

What I find so ironic and sad is that for years there has been the rumor that Jim Kelly was in the process of putting together an ownership group to fight to keep the team here when RW passed away. Then when it happens, Jim is actually in the process of fighting for his life.

It's another chapter, not the conclusion. The story must go on.

Edited by KellyToTasker

Oh I don't think this place is going anywhere even if the team does.

We'd actually have to get some work done at our jobs and talk to our wives. You actually think those things are going to happen?

Edited by Chef Jim

Oh I don't think this place is going anywhere even if the team does.

We'd actually have to get some work done at our jobs and talk to our wives. You actually think those things are going to happen?

to steal a great line from a great man..."i am not interested in either one of those things".

The BUFFALO Bills will lose over 40% of their fans, if not more, if they move. I have been a Bills fan for 20 yrs and I dont know what I would do.

I think that 40 percent is actually closer to 75 percent

if the bills ever leave buffalo, the nfl is dead to me.

The Bills didn't leave I did. The NFL is much better to watch when you don't have a dog in the fight. Trust me. I haven't broken a remote or torn off a t-shirt in a long time!

If the Bills move we will all get over it. It won't happen soon. What actually has me more concerned. I want to hear from them just who is in charge.? What authority does Brandon have? Is he in complete control or are the financial people in control? Are we going to keep our good players and compete for free agents? Are we going to strip the franchise of payroll to make it more attractive to new buyers?

The franchise needs stability or the fans will go away and in that event contract or not the franchise will die a slow death after 7 years of mismanagement they will leave and only the dedicated few will care. This franchise has a huge storm cloud hanging over It and the longer It goes without being addressed the more likely that there is a plan and it's not favorable to the local fan base.