Rock Bottom

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In the darkest nights there is always light.

gdy590N.jpg

That's a great pic. I want to be with Bring Back Fergy. I just worry our team is gone in 2020. You'll know in 2 years when the team is bought if it's a Buffalo oriented owner, or one of the LA guys. Time will tell.

I'm much more optimistic regarding Jim. I believe he can beat this cancer, and is being treated at one of the best centers in the world. I just never understood after surgery last time why they didn't consider chemo or radiation. I work in medicine, and that seems a little uncommon. I'm not second guessing the ECMC doctors, but just seems odd. My prayers are with him.

Just wait until the Bills leave. 2020-2021 is when it will happen.

You realize that it is up to us not to let that happen, right? If we fill the stadium, the team can't leave.

On the bright side we have the 9th pick in the draft, a top pick in the NHL draft, an owner who loved his team and lived a good life, a HOF QB who is getting the best treatment, we signed some great free agents, EJ had surgery to fix his knee problem and the cold weather may be breaking into warmth. Welcome April.

Errmmmm...no. Remember where you are, Jerome. This is Buffalo. Or, more appropriately, BuffaLOL.

On the bright side we have the 9th pick in the draft, a top pick in the NHL draft, an owner who loved his team and lived a good life, a HOF QB who is getting the best treatment, we signed some great free agents, EJ had surgery to fix his knee problem and the cold weather may be breaking into warmth. Welcome April.

Well said, brother.

This post is a cool drink of water on a hot day.

We get to choose our perspectives and attitudes. Nice choice, BBF.

GO BILLS!!!

There are many bottoms in life, the Bills have been through a lot of them. 4 SB loses, 3-13 seasons, releasing Bruce/Reed/Thurman and now this.

Mr. Wilson did a lot for the NFL, players, the city of Buffalo and us as fans. There will be brighter days and I believe those days are coming soon. Lets not get stuck in the mentality that things can only get better from here, it's not true, things can get worse but I don't believe they will. What I do believe is that the Bills nation has been broken hearted and angry over all of the bottoms that we've endured and that's okay, as Bills fans we've earned that right to feel that way. The loss of Mr. Wilson has in some way affected us all and I truly believe that through this latest "bottom" that we have a chance to heal, a chance to lose some of that anger and heal our hearts. I believe that this will make us stronger as fans and yes I also believe that us being somewhat healed and stronger that it will in fact affect our Bills. There have been a lot of changes lately with our team, it's a chance for us to change too, a chance for us to rebuild how we collectively feel about this team. There has been a lot of negativity on this board in the last few years, and rightfully so. It's a justified feeling. Hopefully as a fanbase we learn to lose a lot of that anger and start over with how we feel about this team.

Just wait until the Bills leave. 2020-2021 is when it will happen.

Thanks Dr. Fong!! I was curious about that. Haven't really been able to get any good sources about if/when the Bills will leave. I really appreciate it!

On an unrelated note, can you tell me what the next lotto numbers will be?

:wallbash:

You realize that it is up to us not to let that happen, right? If we fill the stadium, the team can't leave.

Exactly. And some further good news: The Bills were 11th in the NFL in TV viewership last season. If you live near Buffalo, please go to the games!!

the Bills make the playoffs this year in honor of RW.

Ralph is in heaven working the Football Gods in our favor.

You know he is.

suddenly I have a good feeling about 2014. :thumbsup:

I have a good feeling about this team. I imagine they put "RW" on their helmets or something this season. JK recovers from cancer and is on the sidelines for the game we clinch a playoff berth.

I am sure there are a lot of threads about the future of the Bills right now and a lot of speculation about what will happen in the immediate future and in the next 7 years. But that's exactly what it is. It's complete speculation. There are WAY too many variables to predict what will happen. Simpletons that simply look at the out clause in the lease and that LA doesn't have a team are only looking at a small minority of the factors.

The bottom line is we really have NO idea what will happen. Personally, I think there are more factors in favor of the Bills staying than leaving, but to say that they WILL stay is just as obnoxious and guess work. We don't know and we won't know until they say they are moving or they say they are in the process of building a new stadium with a new owner here in the region.