Funny madden story quickly

MClem06

SO Obviously I started my season out as the bills but went to a fantasy draft instead of the regular roster. I know... what kind of fan am I... so first season out on allpro I make the playoffs ... never knew that something outside of reality could make me happy but it did just for that small moment.

I was so excited that I played every remaining game in one night and made it to the super bowl. (about 5 hrs total so far) I went so far as to watch the whole intro trying to visualize what that would be like in real life once again...

They intro the other team and guess who at opposing Q B but Tom Effing Brady. Just can't escape this guy. I came out on fire with a pick 6 and at half was up 26 to 3!!! I'm seeing the red white blue confetti in my head imagining Brady crying on the bench when the kick off starts the second half and my xbox 360 locks up from over heating..... The Freaking Bills are cursed even in a video game. I have to now go back to the very first playoff game since it didn't auto save any progress. Life as a bills fan. But hey at least I didn't lose the super bowl...

SO Obviously I started my season out as the bills but went to a fantasy draft instead of the regular roster. I know... what kind of fan am I... so first season out on allpro I make the playoffs ... never knew that something outside of reality could make me happy but it did just for that small moment.

I was so excited that I played every remaining game in one night and made it to the super bowl. (about 5 hrs total so far) I went so far as to watch the whole intro trying to visualize what that would be like in real life once again...

They intro the other team and guess who at opposing Q B but Tom Effing Brady. Just can't escape this guy. I came out on fire with a pick 6 and at half was up 26 to 3!!! I'm seeing the red white blue confetti in my head imagining Brady crying on the bench when the kick off starts the second half and my xbox 360 locks up from over heating..... The Freaking Bills are cursed even in a video game. I have to now go back to the very first playoff game since it didn't auto save any progress. Life as a bills fan. But hey at least I didn't lose the super bowl...

so you're saying your progress/videotape was lost or destroyed?? Likely story.

What did your girlfriend think about this improbable run to the Super Bowl?

My smoking hot wife was asleep next to me and my two kids of 4 and 2 were sleeping also. Yes dads can have game time unfortunately not as often as the poor less popular kids you probably picked on in school. Have a great time making fun of people on forums hope it helps you forget about your own problems.

My smoking hot wife was asleep next to me and my two kids of 4 and 2 were sleeping also. Yes dads can have game time unfortunately not as often as the poor less popular kids you probably picked on in school. Have a great time making fun of people on forums hope it helps you forget about your own problems.

Lol. I had a feeling that would elicit this type of response. I almost didn't post it.

Don't take it personal I just thought it was funny

I started a franchise today with all updated rosters... with everyone we have signed. Changed defensive playbook to detroits. Moved kiko to rolb First game of the year on all pro I spanked the patsies. 4 in graham had 2 and spikes had 2 sacks.

If only the bills played like that irl.

Edited by Pills -N- Bills

You should have woken her up to "take out your frustrations", lmao...

lmao, as a gamer, i can appreciate this story.

I changed the Defensive playbook to Seattle, the offensive playbook to Philly and simulated the season. Lost the super bowl. Was very surprised for a change in playbooks to make a big difference.

Yep those are the 2 playbooks i used when i first got madden 25. im playing on xbox one and the game is ALOT smoother than it is on the 360

MLB 12? story. My friend played with the SF Giants. 162 game season.....took him months...made it the WS against Boston. Posey hits a 3run HR walk-off bomb in bottom of the 12th in game 6 to tie the series. It goes 7. Faces knuckleballer Wakefield. SF cant solve him until he tires in the 8th. Trailing 2-0, he rallies in the 9th against the closer to cut the lead to 2-1. Loads the bases with one out. We have five us pounding beers and cheering him on. 3-1 count. Hits into a 6-2-3 double play.

Xbox crashes against the wall.

MLB 12? story. My friend played with the SF Giants. 162 game season.....took him months...made it the WS against Boston. Posey hits a 3run HR walk-off bomb in bottom of the 12th in game 6 to tie the series. It goes 7. Faces knuckleballer Wakefield. SF cant solve him until he tires in the 8th. Trailing 2-0, he rallies in the 9th against the closer to cut the lead to 2-1. Loads the bases with one out. We have five us pounding beers and cheering him on. 3-1 count. Hits into a 6-2-3 double play.

Xbox crashes against the wall.

I'll never forget a party a couple years ago. My homies and I get together and play video games all night like we did in middle school, only now we can drink. We're playing Mario kart on the Wii, and my friend Joe is hammered, but somehow he is in the lead. He gets hit by a blue shell just short of the finish line and gets passed by a handful of us, and finishes fifth. He calmly sets his controller on the ground, stands up, and just stomps on it for a solid fifteen seconds.

Joe isn't invited to video game night anymore.

and you find it necessary to tell the world about fantasy...do you even know what reality is...have you actually ever been to a live game. I suppose you take your family to the mall on your Need for Speed game...so exciting