The next few days could be a disaster for the Bills

Pitta

If the Jets end up signing Vick and trade for D-Jax.

If the Dolphins end up signing Moreno who is visiting as we speak.

Signing Britt may be a bigger deal than we thought. We are already losing the FA battle within the division. Get of the pot, OBD!!!

Ummmm... the Jets signing Vick would be helpful, put down the Madden 2005. The guy is a garbabe QB that only performed well on playstation.

Also, If the Bills sign Britt, the guy doesn't even make it out of training camp. He blows massive chunks of talentless chowder. I live here in Tennessee and can vouch.

Knowshawn could run the ball BECAUSE defenses had to respect Manning, that's the only years in which he ran well. I strongly feel that he'll flop in Dolphag town.

The sky is not falling here.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Respectfully disagree. We are actually dictating the moves by the Jets and Pats. We signed Corey Graham out from under the Jets. Then they wanted Dom Crom for CB and they got snubbed. Rex is peeved that they have no CB's. Then the Pats responded to our picking up Graham with Revis and Browner because they know we have speedy WR's and will get a taller WR in the draft. Then we signed Spikes and the Jets re-signed their LB in response. We are the team everyone is watching and they are responding to our moves.

I have not looked at it in this light. Very well put.

Still would like to hear the Bills going after Jared Allen. The guy is only 32 and has 128.5 career sacks. He will likely finish with over 150 career sacks putting him in elite company. He's never been injured or had the dreaded injury tag label - believe he's missed 3 career games, zero 6 season! He's played in the 4-3 defense his entire career as a DE. Don't know what kind of money he's after, but it's reasonable to assume he'd sign a 3 year deal if the money was good.

Still would like to hear the Bills going after Jared Allen. The guy is only 32 and has 128.5 career sacks. He will likely finish with over 150 career sacks putting him in elite company. He's never been injured or had the dreaded injury tag label - believe he's missed 3 career games, zero 6 season! He's played in the 4-3 defense his entire career as a DE. Don't know what kind of money he's after, but it's reasonable to assume he'd sign a 3 year deal if the money was good.

Now you've done it...I'm pretty sure I just heard Allen slip in the shower and tear an Achilles

I am most worried about this. Everyone knows that running back play is the key to winning in the NFL, and that good running backs are precious.

Signing Britt may be a bigger deal than we thought. We are already losing the FA battle within the division. Get of the pot, OBD!!!

I'm a dog and animal lover. Nothing would please me more than to see Vick 2X even for a single year, with the bills front 7 hounding him all day. .

LOL at Moreno going to the Dolphins being something to worry about. At best, Moreno could be considered an "adequate" RB. He had a great year because his QB was tossing TDs at a record obliterating pace, I'm guessing he saw 8 in the box roughly 0% of the time. There's a reason Denver let him walk.

Vick is in the same boat. He had a bit of of a statistical resurrection in Kelly's offense, but was terrible (and a turnover machine) the 2 years prior. Somehow I doubt the Jets' system will have the same effect on Vick.

DeSean is a legit deep threat & would probably score a long TD in both Jets games vs the Bills. Let's hope Philly isn't dumb enough to trade him, or at least not a AFC East team.

I'm embarrassed for you.

I agree with you. I think we are in the drivers seat. I am positive that our defense will determine our success this year, but it would be nice to have a decent offense to follow up with.

The Bills finished in last place in the division. Is this some sort of inside joke between you guys? (The Bills haven't been idle, obviously. But driver's seat?)

The way to the AFC East crown is to beat the Pats, period! The way to do that is to neutralize Tom Brady. The Bills have made significant roster moves to bolster their defense, but the one area they need to make dominant is the pass rush! Yes the pass rush was much better last year, but Brady and others were able to keep drives going by completing numerous 3rd and long situations. I still think the Bills need to add another pass rushing LB. This is why I'm hoping the Bills can add Dee Ford, from Auburn, to their roster. Not only is he an outstanding pass rusher, but he brings a winning attitude with him as well. Listening to him talk he wants to be a game changer and the best at what he does. He can be just what the Bills need to win the AFC Crown!

The way to beat the Patriots is to have an offense that can pile up points on their feeble defense. Although watching Blount run for 28 miles a game hurts.

Lmao...those are all "bit players" at best...

Miami spent $100 million on free agents last year and got stomped the last two games of the season by the Bills and Jets...

You do realize he plays the same position as Mario Williams, right?