Who will be this years surprise cut ?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that from the Da'Rick thread. lol.

I'm particularly hard on him but in general I am not a fan of hustling guys, that try hard and have no talent. I would just assume talent. There is a reason that ND didn't play Rudy. When I hear "good motor" I usually cringe. That is code for "lacks talent." Edited by Kirby Jackson

I'm particularly hard on him but in general I am not a fan of hustling guys, that try hard and have no talent. I would just assume talent. There is a reason that ND didn't play Rudy.

After this draft it will be tough for him to make the team, I assume.

Dareus or Kyle Williams once we sign Wilfork.

Cut a 23 year old Pro Bowler or a team captain/pro bowler for a 32 year old on the decline? Doesn't seem like the Bills philosophy. Edited by YoloinOhio

After this draft it will be tough for him to make the team, I assume.

Cut a 23 year old Pro Bowler or a team captain/pro bowler for a 32 year old on the decline? Doesn't seem like the Bills philosophy.

KW is on decline as well. No way Dare us is cut. Again I highly doubt KW is cut but he has never been able to play the run.

I think you have to look in the direction of the receivers, and it's really going to depend on the upgrades made there. Better play at that position is a must. Hopefully coaching and QB play can be pointed to as factors, and improvements on both fronts this season can help.

If I were any receiver besides Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin, I would not get too comfortable. That includes SJ even if he and Marrone are now "on the same page."

I really hope they make something happen at this position somehow. You look at what Keenan Allen did last year as a third rounder and you've got to believe that there are kids at many different draft slots that can help the team - not just the top ones.

I'm also surprised no one says Pears or Urbik. I think that's in part because no one looks like a viable replacement, and to cut either would probably be dumb in terms of depth. Still, I could see it happening to produce savings if either underperforms in the preseason / camp.