Spikes confirmed visiting OBD. Confirmed Signed

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spikes was seen at the Mall and he was seen at a car lot by the Statium and he was seen at the strip club by the airport.... in Dallas.. or was it KC? or was it Miami? Who knows... every city has the same thing.

How many other teams have message boards saying the same thing?

I like funnier rumors... like he was seen wearing Kiko's jersey at Dave and Busters, drinking with Bruce Smith.

I am worried. The last Cheatriots player we signed (Anderson) didn't work out so well outside of the Pats' "system." It doesn't seem like Pats fans care too much whether Spikes leaves or not. They all said he was a liability against the pass. Does anyone know what the story was with him being IR'd last year? Was it because of a real injury, or was it Belichek bending the rules and punishing Spikes for something?

Spikes was seen at the Mall and he was seen at a car lot by the Statium and he was seen at the strip club by the airport.... in Dallas.. or was it KC? or was it Miami? Who knows... every city has the same thing.

I like funnier rumors... like he was seen wearing Kiko's jersey at Dave and Busters, drinking with Bruce Smith.

None today that I know of.

He is at OBD whether you believe it or not.

I am worried. The last Cheatriots player we signed (Anderson) didn't work out so well outside of the Pats' "system." It doesn't seem like Pats fans care too much whether Spikes leaves or not. They all said he was a liability against the pass. Does anyone know what the story was with him being IR'd last year? Was it because of a real injury, or was it Belichek bending the rules and punishing Spikes for something?

He was late for practice.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/10278421/brandon-spikes-new-england-patriots-placed-ir-being-late-practice

Only this rumor has been backed by the team's own website.