Chris Williams signed

Williams sucks.

If we're bringing him in to start then that scares me because he's barely better than guys like Colin Brown and Legurski.

If we're bringing him in as depth then OBD's priorities are whack. We need starters first and not garbage busts.

I don't know a thing about Chris Williams, but I've got to think Whaley and Co. believe he is an upgrade over those two.

You are an upgrade over those two.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If nothing else, bringing Williams back figures to be a relatively cheap option to fill a possible hole on the offensive line. He played on a one-year, $1.376 million contract with incentives in 2013 and a similar deal might make sense if the Rams choose to bring him back.

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/7924/bills-hosting-ol-chris-williams-on-visit

so lets sign him for 4 years 13.5 million :wallbash:

is this guy an upgrade over Legursky ? somebody help me please ? and please dont tell me they overpayed for another backup :wallbash: :censored:

From what I have read he did well except real physical teams, like SF, SEA and ARI. Which is a HUGE upgrade because our guards struggled against everybody.

From what I have read he did well except real physical teams, like SF, SEA and ARI. Which is a HUGE upgrade because our guards struggled against everybody.

no finesse players on the Bills! We need maulers!

Oof. I hope PFF was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy off on him. That's not a lot of money for a starter, but it's a huge raise over what he made last year, and by all accounts he was a mediocre to bad starter for the Rams. Legursky was a bad starter (Brown was a tire fire), so maybe that's still an upgrade? Doesn't sound like much of one. I hope the Bills know what they're doing, because it doesn't seem like they do. This really comes across as another Cornell Green type signing.

It is a value upgrade for sure. Those teams have extremely good defenses. This year we play some pretty average defenses in the AFC West and NFC North, then you have the Jets as the only formidable one currently in our division.